John Calipari to Arkansas

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Going to be very interesting to see what Drew does. He already recruits at a high level at Baylor but I wonder how much he can sell the same religious message he does to recruits. Also, he is a living legend at Baylor and they won't ever fire him. I feel like he stays and Kentucky is forced to go after someone else.

Reactions: Bestaluckcy

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

im-not-sure-what-to-do-with-my-hands-ricky-bobby.gif

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
I think the biggest failure of Cal's career at Kentucky was not winning the 2015 title. That team was so stacked it was ridiculous.

• Agree
Reactions: RezClone

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI

Just an all-time quote though. Just did some digging and didnt realize he legit has no team. 8 players in the portal, 5 out of eligibility and 1 in the NBA draft foregoing remaining elibigility.

Literally the only player listed on the roster is walk-on Lawson Blake who has played 20 minutes over 3 seasons at Arkansas.

RezClone

Mar 2, 2013
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD
Less excited to see what Cal will do at Arkansas than I probably would elsewhere.

Can we ban this color scheme going forward? Awesome logo and mascot name. Terrible color scheme.

IDK what it is about that shade of red, but I don't like it mixed with white. Football, I guess it's ok when you put it all together, i guess...

But basketball? Makes an already generic basketball school seem that much more like something artificial that will be shoved down our throats. Kind of fitting tho when you consider it will be a team bought and paid for with Walmart and Tyson chicken money. Very artificial and hollow.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Two Kentucky donors already put up 4 mil combined for Pope on top of what they already have.