K-State game in 2025 in Ireland (CONFIRMED)

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016
Along with this they need to get a better flow and mix the stadium music and the band better. Seems like no matter what just happened on the field even after a big play they always cut the music and go to the band which sometimes kills the hype quick. I love the band but they need to be used better. Imo.

Also their should be a section of season ticket holders that are like ultras in soccer and have flares and flags and yell obscenities at the visiting team.

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
In all sincerity, they need to call up the "Young Professor" from the Savannah Bananas and do whatever it takes to get him up to Ames 6 times a year.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Please no. He already ruined “What you gonna do” forever
Have you ever actually met the guy? He's a straight up awesome human. I was at an ISU tailgate before the game in Akron back in '17, and he was just tailgating with that group, doing his thing, and was just a hoot.

A good buddy of mine worked in his department years ago and said he was pretty sure that he was forced to do those crowd cheers and knew it was completely cheesy. But that was also the birth of "Cyclone Power" too.

gocy444

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA
I can do it. I usually start slurring my words about an hour before kickoff so that could be an issue.

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016
If I recall correctly, the game is sponsored by an Irish Tourism entity.

Maybe they feel KSU & ISU fans will travel in droves to Ireland. And are willing to pay the schools generously!
I mean I've been looking for a reason to go to ireland so I will definitely consider it but it still doesn't make a ton of sense, we obviously aren't the biggest fanbases. Maybe KState was the only one willing to give up a home game.

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
I would love to see some of the submissions for this. Can we open it up to a fan vote???
One of the requirements is extensive on air experience. Won't be getting any crazy random fan submissions.

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
Maybe we can get that weather guy who freaks out about storms on youtube.

cyIclSoneU

Apr 7, 2016
I mean I've been looking for a reason to go to ireland so I will definitely consider it but it still doesn't make a ton of sense, we obviously aren't the biggest fanbases. Maybe KState was the only one willing to give up a home game.

It would be different from the more recent games involving Nebraska, Notre Dame, and Florida State. At the same time, though, I’m not sure which Big 12 fanbases could be relied on to travel better than ISU and KSU. If they want a Big 12 game for this, Farmageddon makes as much sense as any could.

• Agree
Reactions: RezClone

synapticwave

Mar 9, 2007
Austin, TX
www.longshotgames.com
I hate it more for the fact that we will have to play another good team in September, which is typically the time of year our football team takes vacation.
OR - hear me out - since Campbell only cares about conference games it might mean we are actually ready to play for game 1 of the season and we start the season 4-0!