mediacom

fanaticman

Sep 21, 2009
correct me if im wrong but this weekends game wont be shown on cable for regular Mediacom customers. I get free cable from my complex and I cant add any packages to it.

fanaticman

Sep 21, 2009
**** my life. does anyone know if places in ames, west cyde wings or welch ave station, will be playing the game. because my cable is free from the complex I cant add the sports pack

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
Last year for the UNLV game I added it like 2 hours before the game and watched the 1st half from home and then hit the bars to watch the dreadful ending.

West Cyde Wings should have it. Like stated above, just call them.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Last year for the UNLV game I added it like 2 hours before the game and watched the 1st half from home and then hit the bars to watch the dreadful ending.

West Cyde Wings should have it. Like stated above, just call them.

Last year, I added it right after kickoff, which is when I finally realized that I didn't have that channel.
I was impressed with the DTV service. I clicked the order button and the game showed up on my TV. It was awesome!

Well, until overtime.:no:

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Welch Ave will have it for sure. Man I miss watching road games down there, it's a blast

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
Welch Ave will have it for sure. Man I miss watching road games down there, it's a blast
I have no idea why anyone likes any Ames bar besides Welch Ave. You make friends with the tenders, you watch whatever the hell you want, whenever you show up.

sarcoptic

Sep 6, 2006
Similar to above looking for a place to stream online...I am out of town this weekend and have no real way to catch it except the computer. Channelsurfing.net is not showing it so kind of bummed...any help would be appreciated. Anyone got a sling box to share :)

cytech

Apr 10, 2006
Hiawatha, Iowa
I lived in a apartment in ames for a year that had free family cable also. But I was still able to get cable modem and upgrade to digital cable.

I keep the sports pack year round I think it is a good deal for $4 per month.