Mission Critical: The search for "Tuff Tiger" fan Roger Sprague

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Those threads are the stuff of legend.

On a semi-related note, how about getting a "Hall of Fame" section? I have noticed a few other sites lately with HOF threads, and I would nominate the Tiger Tuff / Roger Sprague / Tuff as Rain series. How about it dear leaders?

The urban exploring in ames one would also qualify

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
I present to you, the Glendower Banner
glendowerbanner.jpg

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
He posted somewhere in 2007 (Nebraska board maybe?) that he would never come back to Cyclone Fanatic because we were mean to him.

We need to give up our obsession. In all honesty, the guy was more than likely a person with a developmental disability.

Nah. It was just some dude ******* with everyone.

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
I submit that Fake Dan Beebe was the student, and Roger "Tuff Tiger" Sprague was the mentor!

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
We should have noticed the clue in Roger's first post when he abbreviated Misery as MU vs MO. He represents MU fans well. I guess that is why they practice spelling Mizzou EVERY game.

Stay off meth my friend.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Oh god, please take the time and read his posts on the KU board. Those are fantastic.

That"s good, how did you do that? I gave up an swithed to my nother good one: the rabit witha pancake hat. That also was from the best Huskcerboard (or GBR).

This is a best KU board, I can see that.

Tuff Tiger
Columbia,MU

--------------------
How"d Mizzurah Wallz get by my name?

I can explaine the Tough As Rain, but maybe wait a minute. There"s a lot of posts now on this best KU board.

I got all that from the week MU_NU on they"re huskerboard.www. They are top drawer GBR fans but not having so much fun this year with recent bad scores. We takled about it an they will have the Corn Riding the Pikle again soon. At least maybe soon.

But this is KU board so let"s stick to that, OKAY.

You"re simples aren"t so good hear, sorry about that.
grin.gif
blush.gif

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
So last night I'm mowing my lawn, and I have this thought "I wonder if it will rain this week?" Then it pops in my head "Heh, I remember that one poster from Mizzou who came onto CF and talked about the tigers being 'tough as rain.' What was his name? Roger something? I wonder what happened to that guy."

Then I had to resurrect this thread. For those of you new to CF who don't know the history, go back and read the original post. It was a great one.

Help Support Us

Become a patron