Missouri message boards

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
This weekend is our teams opportunity to undo a lot of damage. This is like our Penn State game, considering Mizzou is probably better than Penn State. I Cant explain how huge it is to send the crowd home on the last game, happy.
Big upset here could do a lot for the program at this point. I hope everyone shows up.

Probably? Yeah, and the girl in your signature line is probably hotter than Rosie O'Donnel.

Reactions: motorCYcle

Lloyd88

Jun 5, 2008
Waterloo, Iowa
I work just over the boarder in Missouri and all the Mizzou fans at my work are very nervous for this weekend. Not that I'm slamming our team but I keep asking them why? The weather keeps getting brought up and they don't seem to be very happy with their defense...

I think this weekend could get interesting...

I just think that there has to be at least one game where we do well in every phase of the game and pull off an upset. :eek:

"I can dream can't I"

sclotz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
ISUclones33...can you remove that photo?...it's too distracting...I scroll down to read the posts and I see that and uh, well...who gives a hoot about sports.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
For once, a number of fans of our next opponent are somewhat concerned about this game. They really don't like the weather situation and what it might do to their passing offense. We need to lock down their running game and contain Daniel, the wind might just do the rest.

It wouldn't hurt to have a Ryan Kock type performance from someone Saturday. That kid was tough.

they have nothing to worry about. theyre
8900.jpg

MontyBurns

Jan 27, 2008
Onside kick right out of the gate?

Heck yes. We should onside kick every kickoff...maybe if the wind is swirling, kick it straight up so it's a jump ball 10 yards downfield. We should also pull out reverses, fake reverses, statue of liberty play, the fumblerooskie, halfback passes, flea flickers, hook and ladder plays, fake field goals, fake punts, you name it. How about rushing 11 guys when they punt, or if they punt, or better yet how about a 9 man blitz sometime? We have nothing to lose, may as well take a chance, even if it doesn't work what do we lose? At least we'd entertain the fans and impress the recruits.

Rick

Mar 18, 2007
Ankeny
Heck yes. We should onside kick every kickoff...maybe if the wind is swirling, kick it straight up so it's a jump ball 10 yards downfield. We should also pull out reverses, fake reverses, statue of liberty play, the fumblerooskie, halfback passes, flea flickers, hook and ladder plays, fake field goals, fake punts, you name it. How about rushing 11 guys when they punt, or if they punt, or better yet how about a 9 man blitz sometime? We have nothing to lose, may as well take a chance, even if it doesn't work what do we lose? At least we'd entertain the fans and impress the recruits.
Somehow I don't think that would impress too many recruits:yes:

cyingreen

Nov 13, 2006
Jasper County
On behalf of the blonde loving red blooded American males who populate this site, I say, Thank you, ISUclones33, thank you, thank you, thank you.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Is it true that if Mizzou loses one more and Nebraska wins out, that Neb will win the north??

djkent01

Feb 21, 2008
Des Moines, IA
I had to go to a client site at Lake of the Ozarks last week. While driving home through Columbia I followed a Dodge minivan with a big tiger tail hanging from the rear bumper.

OK - so the visual isn't anything like 33's sig picture, but I found it very entertaining. It made me wonder what ISU fans will be doing in a year or two when we see that kind of success.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Is it true that if Mizzou loses one more and Nebraska wins out, that Neb will win the north??

Nebrska has to win out and Nebraska has to lose out if they have a one game lead since Nebraska lost to Missouri

If Nebraska wins out,they go to the Gator Bowl against Florida State. Last tiime in Floida was Orange Bowl for them.

Last edited: