New Uniforms Revealed

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Black Uniform Red Trim.png
I think we could still pull off the 'all-black' look if we used this type of red trim. Most people probably wouldn't notice the difference from a distance.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Our top 6 Home (IMO). No change in black uniform, no red trim(which would be fine if that's what we choose to do). Note black sticker(s) on red helmet c/c/b combo. The c/c/b combination has black helmet stickers to match the black pant, simple. I still like the white trim nameplate on red jersey. It is subtle but allows intro of white elements, pant, helmet (white trim in socks depicted, or accessories).
CyUni 2019  r1 2020 UnisHomeBlkCol5 AllBlkTrimCY1a.png

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Jazz it up w/ gold socks now and then. Consider redesigned collar; here a goldfire type collar, 3 examples.
CyUni 2019  r1 2020 UnisHomeAltFireColAllBlkTrimCY YelSocks1b.png

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Six alternative Home combinations. Improve our overall look by adding a gold option. Here adding a gold jersey would be great but I personally love the c/g/c look (Home/Away or both)!
CyUni 2019  r3 2020 UnisAltHomeAllBlkTrimCY1a.png

HititHard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 11, 2009
I drove through campus town the other day and took note of how you all dress.

It makes the obsession with clothes in this thread perplexing.

• Funny
Reactions: k123

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Don't change the black uni's. I love them so much. I just want a gold helmet and pants option. I like the uni's as they are. They are nice and clean.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Not saying we should use all these black options but just to play it out. Here are 6 black options, black unchanged from present.
CyUni 2019  r4 2020 AllBlkTrimBestBlk BlkCol5CY1a.png
I was kind of surprised Coach went with 2 games last year in all-black. But then when you thought about it, the K-State game, Snyder's last game, it made sense. I don't think he'll do that again. I could be wrong. But here, maybe a compromise would be all-black as in pic 1, then mostly all-black again but with R/G helmet/socks, pic 6.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Just once I want to open this thread and see real news
Haha. Made you look again!

I told you guys before, there will be no real news in this thread. Just don't click on it if not interested. Anything new will come out in a new thread later.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Don't change the black uni's. I love them so much. I just want a gold helmet and pants option. I like the uni's as they are. They are nice and clean.
Yes I tend to agree about the black, but like to get other folks opinion. The black uni will work fine as is as I have said. So many people were voicing their desire to see some red or gold in there, so I thought, why not show them.

A lot of ******** on here too about the black collar in past, so I thought I'd come up with some alternatives. They will probably stay the same. People like to complain though. Doesn't hurt to voice your opinion pro or con.

The uniforms are nice and clean the way they are. I still think they can do something different w/ the black collar though.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
It's pretty amazing when you think of all the possible combinations there could be though. It may be one reason we have not seen a gold option as of yet. I don't know.
Just think how many more combinations there could be if we did add gold. Good or bad, you be the judge. I tend to think more options the better but could understand if they disagreed or just didn't want to deal with the cost of another (gold) helmet. But as mentioned before, replace the current cardinal chrome helmet w/ gold helmet, problem solved!
CyUni 2019  r6a 2020 GoldOption CY.jpg

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
IMO look for a white helmet with a black stencil I State Logo. They have the white pants with a black logo now that they are matching with the black jerseys. So the helmet is the most logical change for the New Season.

• Informative
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

k123

Sep 14, 2011
Iowa
What makes you think that “we all” live in campus town???

Yeah, we're all well-adjusted 29-43 year old successful adult men!!

Based on other CF clothing threads, if you want to see us we're all at Scheels and HyVee (wearing cargo-shorts), with clipboards to audit the Hawkeye/Cyclone merchandise ratios and check that proper conference tourney gear is in.