New Uniforms Revealed

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
IMO look for a white helmet with a black stencil I State Logo. They have the white pants with a black logo now that they are matching with the black jerseys. So the helmet is the most logical change for the New Season.
Yes this is kind of perplexing. First they get rid of the white helmet with center stripe. Then they lose the stripes altogether on white helmet and pant. Understandable to match others. But more and more of our C/G colors are seemingly lost.

If they do go with white pants and black logo...I don't know what to say. If they go w/ monochrome black I-State on white helmet, OK but why? Hopefully they will be able to put the C/G I-State back on there most of the time.

Well, at least we didn't see the upside-down poop imoji this past year once. Thank God for small miracles. Halleluyah!

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
This is actually the only helmet I like the R/G I-State logo on. I can't even put in to words how much I hate it on the Red helmets...
Did not know that. Take it up w/ the AD or Coaching staff. Haha and good luck there!

I know why, either the 2 or 3d logo but probably more the Predominant Red logo on Red helmet and little contrast. I'm OK w/ it, was thinking of some other changes and that kind of occupied me. One detail at a time I guess.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Did not know that. Take it up w/ the AD or Coaching staff. Haha and good luck there!

I know why, either the 2 or 3d logo but probably more the Predominant Red logo on Red helmet and little contrast. I'm OK w/ it, was thinking of some other changes and that kind of occupied me. One detail at a time I guess.
Take it as a grain of salt. My opinion doesn't matter lol. I just don't like that logo with a red background. I'm not a design major so it's nothing theory based, I just don't like how it looks. Comes off cheap to me.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
@t-noah

G-C-C is sexy. Still can't stand the black collar tho.

Can I get a C-G-G? Everyone says it's awful, but I think minds would be changed if we could see that look at night with the chrome lids.
ac279e4936b11e53a6d3841ad1a71d60.jpg

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I was talking about a football uniform. Not a pedophile in a clown costume, but thanx.
It's a joke from a couple years ago. We wore the R G G combo when Rhoads was still here. The Choke-eyes said we looked like Ronald McDonald. Unfortunately, I couldn't help but agree.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I ******* hate this reference any Cyclone fan even mentioning it should be banned. They are nothing but a closet chokeye fan. You should be ashamed of yourself for not only bringing it up but agreeing with it. Man this one pisses me off.
Gotta laugh at your self sometimes buddy. I've been taking a licking since I was 8. Go ahead and take yourself too seriously though.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
@t-noah

G-C-C is sexy. Still can't stand the black collar tho.

Can I get a C-G-G? Everyone says it's awful, but I think minds would be changed if we could see that look at night with the chrome lids.
For you my friend yes! I've been avoiding it though as I am trying to sell the gold. And some people just...well you know.

It's not my favorite combo. But like you said, maybe at night w/ chrome helmet and long red socks. But remember, we got rid of the chrome red helmet to get the gold. Hehe.
CyUni 2019  d11 - r y y  Redface RedSocksw CY.png

Reactions: CYCLNST8