Iowa State Uniform Discussions

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Hoping for the standard C/C/C. Guessing that's what it will be. It's one of our better looks.

Cyclone5234

Nov 29, 2018
Indiana
Would you be able to do the middle one with a cardinal facemask, and the bottom one with a gold facemask?

Also, how about the current I-State logo (red stencil) on a white helmet with a gold facemask.

And the current I-State logo on a gold helmet with a cardinal facemask.

Sorry.... I'm just totally jonesing out on all these concept helmets you've come up with. They are all awesome. Still makes me wonder how in the hell our athletics department couldn't come up with something better than the bugle.
mcds.JPG
1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 5.JPG
The hardest part is getting the colors right. Sometimes the logos get a little washed out in the '"chrome" because I have to post a lower quality image on here.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Obvious outsider comment, I believe the I-State logo is strong. The rest of these, particularly the tornado, are not. It's worse than the bird in a blender thingy.
giphy.gif

bgprest

Aug 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
My takes...

- the bird-in-a-blender logo doesn't work as a helmet logo because you can't figure out what it is easily enough, it's just not a clean enough graphic for a helmet when viewing from any distance at all

- the bugle / upside-down-poop logo is indeed poop and an atrocity that should never again see the light of day

- the I-State logo is a classic looking great logo that we should keep around for the long haul and continue to use on helmets

- the modified 80's tornado logo is clean, cool, and looks fantastic as a helmet logo - it should be our standard alternate

- definitely need to bring back gold pants and helmet options

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Could you do this one with a gold facemask......

3-jpg.66486

These are all awesome, and so fun to look at. Thanks for indulging me!

Reactions: Cy4Lifer