Observations from our Loss to the Zach Smith Snitches

Observations from Our Loss to the Zach Smith Snitches (multiple choice)

• Total voters

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Seeing how no one put out a fake observations thread, I'll go ahead and post mine. At least next game will have lower expectations as we try to break the K-State curse. This was a really frustrating game after all the hype. It felt pretty much like the Iowa game all over again. Here are my observations as well as a few others that missed the cut:

-First drive fizzled out faster than a Mad Fran team in early February.
-The LHN announcers were pretty fair before the game. Once they saw the game was in hand, their true colors came out.
-Demonte Ruth has about as much business playing cornerback as my fat @$$.
-That Ehlinger TD was the slowest touchdown I've ever seen. I had to pause and make sure the game was actually going real-speed.
-Lil'Jordan has to be one of the dumbest names I've ever heard. Would make more sense if his name was Jordan Humphries and then he had a Lil'Penny-like puppet called Lil'Jordan.
-UT missed FG - "Ha ha! Assalley would never... Oh, fuuuu...!"
-The complete lack of Bud Light commercials doomed us from the start.
-Dude looks like a lady - Hager is easily my most hated longhorn player and just looked extra douchy for this game.
-Didn't know we had a medical school at ISU, because Eisworth gave Sam Ehlinger an unwanted shoulder procedure.
-We made Shane Buechele look good. And he usually sucks.
-Brian Peavy was burned to a crisp on that Lil' touchdown. Seriously, the dude is 6'5". Why would you name him "Lil'" when he probably weighed 30 lbs at birth.
-Chase Allen? That is a name I have not heard in a long, long time.
-David Montgomery could have been the difference with his blocking and play making. Thanks, Baylor, for ****ing us. Kind of your thing.
-Who knew Willie Nelson could be such an ***hole. Wait, that's just some dumbass pretending to be Willie? Carry on.
-We finally decided to show up with 2 minutes left in the game? What the hell was that all about?
-Tom Herman's wife running off the field holding her husband's hand: what do you call a female cuck?
-Colin Newell with the military crawl on the Kempt fumble reminded me of that one dude from some small school at Hilton a couple of years ago going after a loose ball.
-Time to cancel this ****ing PSVue subscription. What a waste of my time. Should have gone with my initial idea of an online stream.
-I think Purdy's ego was injured more than his leg. That, or he just Kaiser Soze'd his way to the sidelines after the "injury".
-Only thing that can wipe out the disappointment of missing out on Big12 CCG would be winning the Maui Invitational.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
Seriously. Who was that **** that started the 11:45, day prior thread. If the mods won’t drop the banhammer, then he needs a good old fashioned shunning. Dox him and shun him.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
These are on sale...
maxresdefault.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: GM4ISU and GTO

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
For me:

• Compensating truck sales for commercials.
  • WVU and TX have an upcoming volleyball match.
  • Lots of money in TX made boots.

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm and GTO

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
For me:

• Compensating truck sales for commercials.
  • WVU and TX have an upcoming volleyball match.
  • Lots of money in TX made boots.

Missed most of those. Guy at gamewatch turned the sound off for commercials and at halftime. Pretty much the only winning move I saw last night. ;)

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
One of the bartenders in Maui kept doing offhanded comments about ISU to the locals once we were down 24-3. Also kept calling us Iowa.

Sorry we made your tips 20x what a normal Saturday is.