Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
munch.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Doc

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I agree, however, someone on our staff does need to go back to Football 101 class and learn how to beat a blitz.... it's not that difficult to understand, but obviously nobody on our current staff knows how to do it. I don't understand why every team we play doesn't just bring the blitz on every down like Texas? I'm sure KSU will now, I'm guessing we still won't know how to beat it.

Not nearly as daunting with KSU’s 2 stars coming at you compared to Texas’ high 4 and 5 star filled two deeps. Totally different thing.

CyForPresident

Mar 28, 2006
Cornlands of Ayuxwa
Not nearly as daunting with KSU’s 2 stars coming at you compared to Texas’ high 4 and 5 star filled two deeps. Totally different thing.

KSU’s scheme is perfect for dismantling ISU. Those slow developing QB run plays will be death by time of possession.

Since Eni went down, ISU has given up 196, 147, and 146 rushing yards. KSU is averaging over 150 yards per game and has the Big 12’s leading rusher.

• Agree
Reactions: 83cy

83cy

May 14, 2006
KSU’s scheme is perfect for dismantling ISU. Those slow developing QB run plays will be death by time of possession.

Since Eni went done, ISU has given up 196, 147, and 146 rushing yards. KSU is averaging over 150 yards per game and has the Big 12’s leading rusher.

Couldn't agree more, ISU is designed to stop pass happy big 12 offenses not offenses like KSU and iowa.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

Since Eni went down, ISU has given up 196, 147, and 146 rushing yards. KSU is averaging over 150 yards per game and has the Big 12’s leading rusher.

What does that have to do with us being able to pick up their blitz compared to Texas’ blitz?

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Fire CMC, he sucks! He will look good as OSU coach! Calm down and enjoy having a good program! I was unhappy I couldn't watch, maybe the best money I didn't spend.

If you think this is a meltdown you've seen nothing from this site. What happened tonight sucked, but most of us are rational enough to realize that we have a very real shot at 8-5 or 9-4, which, before the year started, every single one of us would have taken. Most of us are also rational enough to realize this is a very young team, most of which is back next year.

We're just a little bummed about having better things within reach and not taking advantage. It's also clear that we need an OC.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

No, no, you're doing it wrong.

KSU has lost 6 games which is WAY more than 4, and has held stronger to teams that ISU lost to and has beaten teams worse than ISU did so it's guaranteed a comfortable ISU win next week.

For as delusional as Hok fans get, there's many ISU fans that aren't recognizing just how dominant ISU isn't.

Skyh13

Mar 17, 2006
If you think this is a meltdown you've seen nothing from this site. What happened tonight sucked, but most of us are rational enough to realize that we have a very real shot at 8-5 or 9-4, which, before the year started, every single one of us would have taken. Most of us are also rational enough to realize this is a very young team, most of which is back next year.

We're just a little bummed about having better things within reach and not taking advantage. It's also clear that we need an OC.

Which is pretty much the standard existence for a Cyclone fan.

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio

OK, agree with most......There will not be an OC who isn't a "THE PLAN" Disciple. We will see how that plays out.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron