*** OFFICIAL GUIDE TO VEGAS FOR UNLV 9/18 ***

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
You can still buy season tickets in the lower level of the endzone for $175.
Guessing UNLV ticket office is like WTF are these people with Iowa addresses buying season tickets for? Doubt most years they deal with something like that.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
my family has had season tickets for 20 years in a non donor level. I think 20 years of continued season tickets should have some weight

Well if you donate $100 a year then you will get credit for the last 20 consecutive years of football tickets. The process has been the same for the last two decades.

Last edited:

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
my family has had season tickets for 20 years in a non donor level. I think 20 years of continued season tickets should have some weight

You do get credit for it, but not as much as donating.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Go to like the 10 minute mark gives a good view/sense of the stadium/field:

Reactions: Cycsk

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
After spending the past 6 days playing phone tag with the UNLV group ticket office, I finally got to talk to her this morning. Here is what she said about the ISU/UNLV game.

1. All the season tickets for the endzone are sold out at $150 level, the next cheapest is $250 for those that want to go that route.

2. The first allotment of group sales to ISU is also sold out in the 200 section, but she did say they are expecting a 2nd allotment to go on sale in July, they will be across the stadium from the first allotment in sections 225-227 and will cost $121.00 a ticket plus tax and handling. She has a list going right now for those tickets, we are #3 on her list. The drawback is you must purchase at least 20 tickets, we currently have only 14 in our group, but I told her we would purchase the required 20 tickets to get the group rate., and then try and resell the remaining six tickets.
She wanted to remind me that this is not 100% certain, but with the demand, they thought they would be selling more group tickets.

3. Induvial tickets go on sell in August.

If anyone wants the gals number send me a PM and I will pass it on, or if anyone is interested in the purchase of our remaining 6 tickets when we order, do the same. But we also have people in our group asking around, so we might or might not have extra tickets.

So it sounds like we sit and wait for a month and go from there.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
After spending the past 6 days playing phone tag with the UNLV group ticket office, I finally got to talk to her this morning. Here is what she said about the ISU/UNLV game.

1. All the season tickets for the endzone are sold out at $150 level, the next cheapest is $250 for those that want to go that route.

2. The first allotment of group sales to ISU is also sold out in the 200 section, but she did say they are expecting a 2nd allotment to go on sale in July, they will be across the stadium from the first allotment in sections 225-227 and will cost $121.00 a ticket plus tax and handling. She has a list going right now for those tickets, we are #3 on her list. The drawback is you must purchase at least 20 tickets, we currently have only 14 in our group, but I told her we would purchase the required 20 tickets to get the group rate., and then try and resell the remaining six tickets.
She wanted to remind me that this is not 100% certain, but with the demand, they thought they would be selling more group tickets.

3. Induvial tickets go on sell in August.

If anyone wants the gals number send me a PM and I will pass it on, or if anyone is interested in the purchase of our remaining 6 tickets when we order, do the same. But we also have people in our group asking around, so we might or might not have extra tickets.

So it sounds like we sit and wait for a month and go from there.

Thanks for your persistence in getting actual information and generosity in sharing it.

It was not too long ago when most of the lower level endzone was still available as season tickets. I'm doubting that our fans bought "all" of them. Might they have shut down sales in the endzones in order to drive the current panic into the $250+ season tickets.

Did she say anything about the possibility of selling 300-level mid-field low-row tickets? They may not say anything as long as they think they can still sell $250 season tickets.

• Agree
Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Thanks for your persistence in getting actual information and generosity in sharing it.

It was not too long ago when most of the lower level endzone was still available as season tickets. I'm doubting that our fans bought "all" of them. Might they have shut down sales in the endzones in order to drive the current panic into the $250+ season tickets.

Did she say anything about the possibility of selling 300-level mid-field low-row tickets? They may not say anything as long as they think they can still sell $250 season tickets.
I didn't even ask her about 300 level tickets and if any would be sold or not.

I tend to think its a waiting game now, not sure why they are not opening more 200 level seats when the demand is there for them.

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020
I spoke with my contact today at UNLV. He doesn’t know about opening up 300 level yet.. but he did say that if the demand there - they should open up as needed.

200 level suite prices are starting at $7,400 and would increase up to around $10,000 for midfield. You do have to be put on a list for suites and they are being released throughout the summer. 20 tickets per suite.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Just a reminder that tickets go on sale at 12pm CT today (53min from right now!)

Link to buy tickets

OtToXXg.png