Offseason Kool-Aid

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
What I am very clumsily trying to say is that we as a fanbase need to have gradual expectations. That ship probably has sailed though. I will be ecstatic with our first ever 10 win season but this place will be a toxic cesspool if we are not in the CFP.
I get it. We need to not take things too seriously. I have a colleague who is a Bama fan, and at least talking to me he's said he realizes they are playing with house money and there's a chance they'll never be this good again after Saban leaves. We need to be fans first, critics second. Appreciate the good stuff for what it is, and don't get caught up in the bad stuff.

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
Wow... Seeing the I State logo in amongst those other schools is surreal. Would have called BS had anyone told me Clones would be getting thrown around with Clemson, Bama and tOSU in 2021 even two years ago let alone end of the Rhodes Era. Can you imagine if someone came up to you back in 2014 or even after Campbells first year and told you Iowa State would be a top ten team in 2021? All the years pain and suffering finally paying off lol great time to be a Cyclone. Now bring on fall!
It really is surreal