On the fence about going to Senior Day?

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Read this article from Euseph and ask yourself why you wouldn't? We have heard it from TheCity, an outsider's view of our fans and now hear it from inside. You guys are the reason we hold our student athletes come here and stay here. We love ISU through thick and thin, through heat and cold, lets show these guys why they made the right choice 4 or 5 years ago, and the ones thinking about coming here next year.

See you at the Spirit Walk at 3:30 tomorrow! Go Cyclones!!!

CYber CYd Football: Messiah's Talks Senior Day - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - Iowa State Cyclones Sports

2064167620011598466vegctg_ph.jpg

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
I completely forgot about Adam Carper

He was my impact player on D in NCAA 2005 after my first Dynasty season.

Adam was a great Outside Linebacker and this defense misses his talent a lot!

usedcarguy

Apr 12, 2008
Ames
I will be there as well. Tough season? Yeah. Cold and miserable? Yeah. But the Cyclones are MY team and I will support them through thick and thin.

Besides, compared to the 15th of January, the weather won't be that bad!

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
We talked about this at work. A buddy said, "So, only the crazy fans will be there."

I answered, "Yup."

Him: "You'll be there, then."

Oh, yeah! Haven't been to a game since Kent State!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52d20PK_Kyk]YouTube - Mariah Carey I'll be there[/ame]

I wouldn't have thought to post that if someone hadn't done it weeks ago. Always consider the effect that your posting has on countless others!:wink:

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Please try to get into the stadium before kickoff for the senior day introductions!!!!

It's usually about a half hour before, right?

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006

I've been kind of 50/50 on whether I like this song or not (just at the game, I mean, who doesn't love Neil?) But today is one day for sure when I would LOVE to hear it! It would mean that we either have the lead or are tied but have the momentum heading into the fourth quarter.

I think this could be just what we need for any recruits that are standing down on the sidelines, and thinking "do I really want to come here where it gets this cold?" Then they look up in the stands and see 40,000+ swaying to Sweet Caroline in 20-degree weather in the snow. They think to themselves "these ******* are crazy about their Cyclone football, I'm coming to Iowa State!" :yes:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron