On to Kansas State...

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Has the culture changed around here is the question that will be answered this week.

Or do ISU fans stay home after the disappointing loss?

Only ******** would stay home after this week. I guess we will find out how many Iowa State fans are ********.

• Agree
  • Friendly
Reactions: 2020cy and aauummm

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Agreed. Students and corners of the stadium will be empty.

I know the lazy students won't show up. But it's a night game and they all have to come back Sunday anyway. I'm not sure why they wouldn't come back a tiny bit earlier.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I keep getting the same feeling about this football team as the basketball team that lost to Hampton - it's like CMC has wrung everything out of this team and there's nothing left - hope CMC proves me wrong.

Again, there's no comparison. THEY LOST TO A GOOD TEAM. REPEAT: THEY LOST TO A GOOD TEAM. There's no doubt that the defense has been shaky for a few weeks. Hopefully, they can shore that up a bit. But losing to Texas (number 15) on the road is not like losing to 2 bad teams in a row like that 2001 basketball team did. This football team had won 5 in a row. That's pretty ******* hard, no matter who you play. How many 5 game winning streaks have there been this year? Not a whole lot. Sometimes good teams just lose. You play a bad game or run up against a bad matchup. The top 25 is riddled with teams who have done just that.

I'll tell you one thing though, if the team has the same sort of idiotic attitude that that I'm reading on here, then they will lose to Kansas State. Luckily I think the dumbest player on that team is a lot smarter than the majority of us.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
Then our fans don't deserve success.

So if people root the team on from home we don’t deserve success? That’s plain stupid.
Listen. It’ll be an ok crowd. Not an embarrassment but it won’t be anywhere close to full. Low 50s probably.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
So if people root the team on from home we don’t deserve success? That’s plain stupid.
Listen. It’ll be an ok crowd. Not an embarrassment but it won’t be anywhere close to full. Low 50s probably.

I am not sure why anyone with tickets or access to tickets would want to root for the team from home. But if you want to justify why you won't come to the game, more power to you. I just come from a different upbringing. I was taught that you go to games because it is much more fun than watching on TV and I was taught that you stay at the game until the bitter end, no matter what. My 65 year old mom went to the Baylor game by herself in those horrible conditions. And she claims not to even like going to the games.

Reactions: NWICY and Spanky

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
I am not sure why anyone with tickets or access to tickets would want to root for the team from home. But if you want to justify why you won't come to the game, more power to you. I just come from a different upbringing. I was taught that you go to games because it is much more fun than watching on TV and I was taught that you stay at the game until the bitter end, no matter what. My 65 year old mom went to the Baylor game by herself in those horrible conditions. And she claims not to even like going to the games.

I was at Baylor until the bitter end. I just don’t worry about attendance figures. Revenue is already collected. If people choose not to go..so be it.

• Winner
Reactions: CyBobby

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron