PODCAST: Intern Brandon's Bold Predictions for CFB 2019

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Kansas winning 6 games is a little too bold for me. I think them winning 1 is more likely than 6. I think Les is going to be a mess at Kansas.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
I'll peg KU at 4-8. Wins over Indiana State, Coastal, Tech and KSU. WVU is a maybe, it's in Lawrence and considering coaching switch and how early in the schedule it is. No way I'd predict Kansas winning at TCU.

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
In light of this KU prediction I've got a bit of a way-too-early post-game presser/midweek mailbag/Big 12 Media Days request for the Cyclone Fanatic staff.

Would you please ask Les how the flavor profile of the field turf at Memorial Stadium compares to that of the grass at Tiger Stadium?

• Funny
Reactions: knightxc

cymonw1980

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 23, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Thanks everyone for giving our podcast a listen! I’m glad everyone is enjoying my super hot Kansas takes Hopefully the other predictions didn’t make you all stop listening or throw your computer!

Any concerns with your kansas pick after Les Miles performance today? Not sure if he could sound less interested, prepared... Does not seem too invested at this point. but we'll see when they start playing games... maybe he is so busy preparing for the season he didn't have time to prepare to read a written statement?

• Funny
Reactions: UNIclonefan

cymonw1980

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 23, 2015
Raleigh, NC
You should have him back each week to discuss any of his picks that were decided one way or the other... for example, in week 1 we will see how Houston vs. OU goes. Week 4 we can hear about how the ULM game went... could be fun.

@Brandon Albaugh , @JStanz51

Ok, week 1, Houston vs. OU... let's get Brandon back on the pod to explain. Time to own the pick.

cymonw1980

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 23, 2015
Raleigh, NC
@Brandon Albaugh , @JStanz51

Ok, week 1, Houston vs. OU... let's get Brandon back on the pod to explain. Time to own the pick.

@Brandon Albaugh @JStanz51

Alright...
Houston v OU in the books..
Kansas falls to Coastal Carolina
ULM almost knocks off FSU (good call Brandon! Still hope you are wrong about their matchup with ISU, but getting nervous)

Some fun stuff... let’s hear how the other picks are going!