Random Thoughts 18: The Year of Fire

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Oooh, a travel companion for me! I mean, she's single via divorce (again) not because she offed the guy? Or maybe hubby just died. She's my age and we guys don't last as long as women.
Whoops, the again is what caught me. I heard she had gotten divorced but didnt know she was remarried. Don’t call her up and hit on her then.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

Wouldn't that be brother's (or sister's) soon to be ex - wife?
Yeah, the brother of the woman who box knows is getting divorced (separated for a while now and from what I’ve heard nothing to assume they won’t fully split), his wife (SIL equals sister in-law) is best friends with my wife.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Presents with them is just so frustrating as they are group that is in quantity of quality. We are adults with jobs, if I want something that is $20 I will just freaking buy it. Also, stop freaking asking for lists. This is especially irritating to my wife who views it as if you are going to give something you damn well better know them enough to figure out if it is something the receiver will like without being told.
Next time just give them Big Shiny Balls from https://bigshinyballs.com/

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
You got it. I didn't know that but figured people further north would be familiar with it. It is a wonder those signs aren't "borrowed" by college students more.
In Texas, they would tell you that if you need a warning about the "Bobwire", you're already someplace you aren't supposed to be. :D

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Whoops, the again is what caught me. I heard she had gotten divorced but didnt know she was remarried. Don’t call her up and hit on her then.

LOL. I am not going to do that! She married some journalist guy, didn't last long. Married some DSM guy lawyer, turned out to be an alcoholic so divorce. Married some guy #3 and merged her family (kids) with his kids. Was decades ago but seem to remember her saying lots of kids, dogs and cats.