Should Randy Peterson be banned from Campbell interviews after his question?

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
You do realize that Canada and the UK don't (and never have had) a Bill of Rights that specifically protects the free use of speech, Right?

Of course. The Bill of Right is uniquely ours. It is not a universal label for anything other than our first amendments. Your point??

On the other hand, speech has never been compelled by law in the history of English law...prior to recent UK and Canada actions. That is what I"m referencing and to your point, they do not have the 1st Amendment.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Gonna put this out there.... Fry would have put Randy on timeout... at the least.

And I agree, kinda.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
He's doing his job. He doesn't work for ISU. I'm kind of curious as to why we still can't run the ball in year 4 myself.

Asking about it is fine. It's the way he words things that have a purpose to seek conflict instead of getting just a simple answer.

Simply asking 'How's the running game coming along, Coach?' is better than implying that it's a sh*t show.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
CapCity is Steve Deace. Allegedly

tenor.gif

• Winner
Reactions: mctallerton

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
wow we have a celebrity in da house
steve head on over to the cave where the real action is
you are truly a miracle baby!

Bewilderme

Apr 11, 2006
Minneapolis
So ban sports....and nothing else. OK. Oh wait, now X city official is PO'd, so ban them from X city related press conferences and let them freely cover state-wide issues only. Oh...

(nothing can go wrong here).

ISU is not a private college.
So, by your measure, no one should ever comment on anything they don't like. We should all just sit here and give positive thumbs up. Opinions are okay. It's going to be okay.

CubsClones1

Nov 12, 2012
Prairie City
yes....and let's go to banning the free press from asking any hard (or dumb) questions!

<groan>

#PlsDeportTheProBanningCrowdtoCuba,Korea,China,etc.etc...
It's called holding someone accountable after repeat offenses. What's so hard to understand about that? The guy time and time again asks complete off the wall, irrelevant questions that are baseless and a waste of time. Why continue to allow that individual the privilege to cover your team?