Sports movies nominations Selection Show Thurs 5pm

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I would just like to say here that this topic and all topics done and that will be done are so hard to judge and seed. The people putting these together do so in their own free time and do the best they can.

Not saying people can't voice their displeasure when the brackets come out, but please keep it in reason.

In the cereal one a few comments kind of got a bit personal. This is just a fun way to pass the time during the offseason.

Thanks for posting this but I can't believe anyone would have an 'argument' about this stuff that isn't super tongue in cheek/sarcastic or whatever.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Committee is putting finishing touches on the bracket to where we should be able to do a selection show this Sunday.

The committee has spent as much time on this as any one before. The sheer volume of movies meant just picking 64 was monumental then have to seed was just as hard.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Committee is putting finishing touches on the bracket to where we should be able to do a selection show this Sunday.

The committee has spent as much time on this as any one before. The sheer volume of movies meant just picking 64 was monumental then have to seed was just as hard.
This one has been a lot of fun to work on. I think people will not complain much about the seedings like they did with the cereal tournament. But the approach has been a little different with this tournament and I think most people will enjoy the seedings and matchups.

Reactions: MeanDean