The Home Game that was sent packing ?

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
You need to learn, Cyclone15 - there seem to be more and more posters here who, instead of just disagreeing with your point and listing the reasons why, will bravely issue personal attacks from the safety of their keyboard...

Or insult those people from the safety of yours.

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
Whiners.

Talk to us in '10. Gonna complain about missing a road game? Didn't think so.

yea, i will complain if ksu includes the ticket with the rest of their season ticket package and we didn't. times are tough. i've bought season tix the last 3 years and gone to most home games. if the arrowhead tix were included i probably would have went down since i have friends down there i could have stayed with; but since they weren't, i decided i couldn't afford to go.

lets face it, ksu is getting the better end of this deal. sure both teams lose a home game, kansas city is a closer to most of their fan base then it is to ours.

jahfg

Apr 19, 2006
Ames
yea, i will complain if ksu includes the ticket with the rest of their season ticket package and we didn't. times are tough. i've bought season tix the last 3 years and gone to most home games. if the arrowhead tix were included i probably would have went down since i have friends down there i could have stayed with; but since they weren't, i decided i couldn't afford to go.

lets face it, ksu is getting the better end of this deal. sure both teams lose a home game, kansas city is a closer to most of their fan base then it is to ours.

If we had won (or win next year), everyone would/will be singing a different tune. What a bunch of whiners. I can't believe how some of you act after a loss. It is like an 8 year old getting their toy taken away.

Grow up.

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
If we had won (or win next year), everyone would/will be singing a different tune. What a bunch of whiners. I can't believe how some of you act after a loss. It is like an 8 year old getting their toy taken away.

Grow up.

sorry jahfg. i guess i should be glad we played a decent game today. good job boys! we lost another close one but at least you really put everything into it! as long as you leave everything out on the field everyone is a winner in my book!

give me a break

jahfg

Apr 19, 2006
Ames
sorry jahfg. i guess i should be glad we played a decent game today. good job boys! we lost another close one but at least you really put everything into it! as long as you leave everything out on the field everyone is a winner in my book!

give me a break

Where did I say that?

Some people can be mad and not go pouting about it like a little girl. I'm ****** we lost, but I can't control what goes on on the field. Life goes on. You can be upset without showing the emotional maturity of a 3rd grader.

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
You can be upset without showing the emotional maturity of a 3rd grader.

apparently i can't. kudos to you though for being so accepting of defeat. it must make you so proud of yourself to accept losing so graciously.

uthaman

Oct 18, 2006
Des Moines
Whiners.

Talk to us in '10. Gonna complain about missing a road game? Didn't think so.

Have any of you looked at the schedule for '10? I got a newsflash for you, Iowa State is not winning 6 games next year. Giving up a home game THIS year when we DO have a chance to win 6 was just plain stupid.

Reactions: Tornado man

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
Have any of you looked at the schedule for '10? I got a newsflash for you, Iowa State is not winning 6 games next year. Giving up a home game THIS year when we DO have a chance to win 6 was just plain stupid.

Well put my friend...that's it in a nutshell. +1!

jahfg

Apr 19, 2006
Ames
apparently i can't. kudos to you though for being so accepting of defeat. it must make you so proud of yourself to accept losing so graciously.

Really? So you think acting like an 8 year old girl after a loss is "resisting defeat?" What a joke.

Reactions: bos

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
Really? So you think acting like an 8 year old girl after a loss is "resisting defeat?" What a joke.

am i resisting defeat? where do you read that? i have more than accepted it, i've come to expect it. after we scored the td, i said-gotta make the xtra pt first-and guess what-we didn't! it is typical isu! don't hate me for it.