The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Can people with dentures have long passionate kisses or do they have to remove them to accomplish this?

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
FB question KU or Clones. I'm taking the Clones.

For non conference MBB games (non rivalry non big name) is it ok to wait till after tip to arrive to get a more favorable parking spot?

What is your favorite fruit snack?

VegasCy

Dec 16, 2018
After 10 games, here are some stats on our defense:

1. 91st in red zone defense
2. 85th in 3rd down conversion defense
3. 96th in forced turnovers per game

At times, our defense looks ultra aggressive, and other times looks pretty porous. We give up 7 points through 3 quarters vs Texas (14 in the 4th) and 7 points vs OU in the second half (42 for the game). Why aren’t we more consistent on defense?

VegasCy

Dec 16, 2018
What was your body position during the final field goal on Saturday? Myself, I was on my knees on the living room floor saying a prayer, while my wife was (she’s a Hok) laughing at me and telling me I better have my nut cup on. I can’t wait for basketball so I can shut her up. We’re going to win that game, right? Maybe? Hopefully? Please?

• Informative
Reactions: cyclones500

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
At an old rub and tug, do you tip when the lady starts the massage? when she says she is finished? Or what? You don’t just say here’s a c-note for the happy ending do you? And how much do you tip?

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
What was your body position during the final field goal on Saturday? Myself, I was on my knees on the living room floor saying a prayer, while my wife was (she’s a Hok) laughing at me and telling me I better have my nut cup on. I can’t wait for basketball so I can shut her up. We’re going to win that game, right? Maybe? Hopefully? Please?

I was just imagining what it would’ve been like if we were 8-1 or 9-0.

• Agree
Reactions: cyclones500

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
We're past cutoff. Questions gathered and being submitted for processing shortly. If I could just unjam this paper shredder...

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World

What possibly could be the reason Vegas married a Hok?
A. He significantly outkicked his coverage
B. She blackmailed him
C. He committed before knowing better
D. He’s glutton for punishment
E. (Fill in the blank)