TheAthletic Article: Valley of the Quarterbacks

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Blurb from the article:

"Given the quality of players who have come from the area in the past 10 years, more college teams are devoting resources to recruiting Phoenix. Carpenter frequently gets text messages from college coaches hoping to get a bead on the next big QB. He has gotten quite a few texts on Saturdays this fall echoing the same refrain.

I wish I would have listened to you about Brock Purdy."

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Blurb from the article:

"Given the quality of players who have come from the area in the past 10 years, more college teams are devoting resources to recruiting Phoenix. Carpenter frequently gets text messages from college coaches hoping to get a bead on the next big QB. He has gotten quite a few texts on Saturdays this fall echoing the same refrain.

That is awesome.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Blurb from the article:

Wow.

• Agree
Reactions: srjclone

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Blurb from the article:

If we got him and Alabama and A&M didn’t, it didn’t matter who else listened and who didn’t.