SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Their belly tattoos are exquisite.
giphy.gif

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Also admire their National Championship run.

2nd highlight: Woodbury under the basket shove.

Let me guess though: Some random Iowa player had 6 points so he was better than Matt Thomas was as a freshman.

yowza

Jun 2, 2016
My daughter and I saw ISU beat Iowa at Trice in 2001. Two hok fans, both drunk, got into an argument a row ahead of us. It got pretty heated, and next thing you know they're trading punches. (Not too many of them landed, fortunately.) We both thought their ride home was going to be a long one.

This is from the school that had VEISHA riots and can't have VEISHA any more????

superiorcyclone

Dec 12, 2013

They started a dental school to help the disproportionate number of fans without teeth, and/or they started a legal school in an attempt to keep their criminal fans busy lawyering and helping other toothless criminals.

The medical school is a head scratcher, unless you consider that if you need someone to wait on your table, pump your gas, or run the cash register, etc. that EIU was just completing the menu of services to provide their Cyclone masters. After all, I would not want to make a Cyclone lance my boil, or have to check a prostate.

yowza

Jun 2, 2016
Ya because nothing bad has ever happened in IC.

I don't recall police being attacked and having an annual celebration banned for eternity. Give them vets and engineers some alcohol and watch the heck out.