Vegas Trip

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
They won't block it if there continue to be sales.

Don't see them opening it up. It's not insignificant cost wise to open up the upper deck for a few thousand fans. UNLV averaged 17k fans before the move to the new stadium. I'm guessing they maybe bump it to 20k on their own because of the anticipation of their new coach and stadium and then we bring 10-15k to fit nicely into the rest of the lower bowl.

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020
If anyone is nervous about tickets... I’d just buy season tickets and call it a day. If my quick look into it is correct... you can buy season tickets for around $125.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Don't see them opening it up. It's not insignificant cost wise to open up the upper deck for a few thousand fans. UNLV averaged 17k fans before the move to the new stadium. I'm guessing they maybe bump it to 20k on their own because of the anticipation of their new coach and stadium and then we bring 10-15k to fit nicely into the rest of the lower bowl.

Game tickets are the last thing I'll be worried about. That's a pretty big stadium and there's no way it will be full, no matter how many fans ISU brings. We have our flights and hotel booked. Game tickets will just be how much you want to spend for good seats. If the demand is there, they'll open the upper levels.

Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I think ISU's low end will be 15k.

• Agree
Reactions: nrg4isu and I@ST1

nrg4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
Only 4,000 tickets through the Iowa State ticket allotment....

We have received numerous inquiries on how Cyclone Club members and/or football season ticketholders can secure tickets to the Iowa State football game at UNLV on September 18, 2021. The Iowa State Athletics Department will receive a visiting team ticket allotment of 4,000 tickets for the game in Las Vegas. Cyclone Club members and season ticketholders will have the first opportunity to purchase these tickets, based on availability. All ticket requests will be prioritized by Cyclone Club giving level, priority points within that level, and ticket availability. Please know requesting tickets through Iowa State Athletics does not guarantee fulfillment.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Only 4,000 tickets through the Iowa State ticket allotment....
tenor.gif

• Agree
Reactions: 2020cy

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
I can't believe people are paying 500-650/pp for flights. Sprint has direct flights out of KC for ~ 300/pp and one stop for ~250

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
If anyone is nervous about tickets... I’d just buy season tickets and call it a day. If my quick look into it is correct... you can buy season tickets for around $125.

Not nervous. Have my name in for group tickets already along with a downpayment. Been in for a couple months now.

Reactions: je4cy23

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
I was talking about the people flying out of KC on SW
We are flying out of KC on Southwest, for us in Southern Iowa, the trip to KC adds about another hour each way, but well worth it when you consider we got direct flights out and back and it was cheaper than leaving from Des Moines. We were going to end up parking a car at the airport either way. So KC just made more sense to us.

I posted earlier both flights from KC to Vegas all told was $967.00. We could not find anything approaching that number out of Des Moines, leaving Friday and coming back Monday.