We Will Donation

FriendlySpartan

Jul 26, 2021
A bet is a bet.

Includes my company matching another $250 for a total of $500.

I'll add $1 for every reaction this comment gets, up to another $250. Ends 11:59pm CST tonight.

View attachment 122242
Huge props to you my man! Seriously, always respect a guy who keeps his word especially when they are putting their money where their mouth is. Well met.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Huge props to you my man! Seriously, always respect a guy who keeps his word especially when they are putting their money where their mouth is. Well met.

Not a surprise for me. I knew he would come through.

As much as this forum hates me sometimes, I have never backed down from what I’ve said

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I must have missed the hate threads. I openly admit I wish I had your vacation travel schedule, so jealous yes but not in the mean way. Just in the damn that's pretty good way.

2015 has a history of being rather opinionated. Back in his college days (pre 2015) he really got into it with folks. And always held his own, sometimes with the strength of his argument and other times just the strength of his will. Some took it personally, but I have always appreciated his commitment to Iowa State, CF, and his word.

• Informative
Reactions: aauummm and NWICY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
2015 has a history of being rather opinionated. Back in his college days (pre 2015) he really got into it with folks. And always held his own, sometimes with the strength of his argument and other times just the strength of his will. Some took it personally, but I have always appreciated his commitment to Iowa State, CF, and his word.

I'm always afraid with his computer knowledge if I piss him off he will make my computer start on fire and brick my cell phone.:D:D, and I will never understand how it happened.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Hey look at adults with money to spend being honest over the internet! There might be some hope for America after all.