We will not be defeated

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
WTF is wrong with the KSU fanbase? Seriously. Something is just off.

DeKalbIzSuxorz

Sep 28, 2009
WTF is wrong with the KSU fanbase? Seriously. Something is just off.
Is it like because I haven't said "tuff as rain"? I can change!!! Tuff as rain, tuff as rain!!

I hope I'm not like the smelly kid I described earlier. :wideeyed:

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
The most exciting city completely within the state of Kansas is Wichita... that has something to do with it.

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
The most exciting city completely within the state of Kansas is Wichita... that has something to do with it.

This comment reminds me of this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY4tw7egGn0]YouTube - Planes, Trains & Automobiles (Owen)[/ame]

nj829

Mar 18, 2006
Northwest Arkansas
Was there a farmer spraying a field near the stadium this weekend and it knocked all the KSU fanbase loopy? crazy stuff. entertaining though.

IceCyIce

Aug 17, 2009
Grimes
Our goal to become the worst team in the North will not be derailed no matter how hard you try University of Iowa State. Nope, even Arnaud elevating his game to throw 4 picks against his arch rival will be no comparison to "Whoopin'" Coffman and his impeccable accuracy against conference foe this season. So know this, we will not go quietly into the night, but we will grab some taco fritos on our way to last place and eat it with our head held high. And secretly, I welcome the new ISU Ag overlords cuz you truly have a superior Ag program, but that's the last time I'll admit that.

Hope to see you there (at arrowhead)!

Dorothy is that you and cowardly cat :confused:

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
The award for the strangest visiting fanbase on CF is certainly going to KSU at this point. No complaints here though. It is much better than hawk fans! Maybe it is time for a new rival.