What happened to "we will hit you comming off the bus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I did not see any lack of hitting saturday. I saw some missed tackles (Lyle should have had the QB on the long touchdown pass). However we did not lose do to lack of trying.
I think our team looks far more prepped this year as compared to last year at this time.
I don't think we have failed to get a play in on time this year. Last year we failed to get the play in on time a bunch of times.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
Does this apply to all post or just selective scensorship by you?

All attacks are dealt with.

Please just let us do our job, and if you have a problem with moderation, PM a mod. Questioning moderation publicly is not your best avenue for message board justice. :nah:

GoShow97

Oct 18, 2006
homeless
All attacks are dealt with.

Please just let us do our job, and if you have a problem with moderation, PM a mod. Questioning moderation publicly is not your best avenue for message board justice. :nah:

No problem, just curious because some attacks were edited while others were not. I'm not looking for justice - I don't care. But if a mod says they are going to edit personal attacks then they should be consistant that is all. Kinda silly that they state something but then don't follow through completely.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
No problem, just curious because some attacks were edited while others were not. I don't care but if a mod says they are going to edit personal attacks then they should be consistant that is all. Simple.

You're right, it's simple. We are consistent. Attacks against you were deleted as well.

Not sure what you're complaining about, but if you need to continue doing so, send a mod a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron