Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 18 12.9%

• Total voters

Cycloin

Feb 5, 2009
Johnston
Exactly!

I had a friend turn 21 the night before the 2005 spring game. I drank a whole bottle of tequila, started a fight, threw up twice and passed out about 6 AM.

Still made it to the spring game before the first snap.

You played FB at EIU?

Reactions: Angie

wright4cy

Jan 15, 2007
Boone
Rain , Snow , or Sleet We will be there !!!!!!! Cant wait !~! Didnt get to go to any of the practices. So should be fun:yes::smile:

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Same as me! I smoked a 18lb pork shoulder for spring enlightenment.

I'm bringing the apple pie shots too. I walk a very fine line with them most of the time and I fell way off that line tailgating for the Nebraska game. I'm hoping I can stay balanced.

I always seem to fall off that line when Nebraska comes to town. The 2006 night game absolutely killed me. We tailgated for 12+ hrs....

redrocker

Sep 5, 2006
Ames - West-CY'd
Do they have Portable Toilets out there or do you have to look for a tree? My Nephew wants to have his birthday party out there. Tailgate for lunch and watch the sping game.

AmesCloneFan

Aug 17, 2008
Ames
That's one heck of a nephew. Knowing my luck I would be stuck spending the entire Spring Game Saturday at Chucky Cheese or something.

I don't remember there being porta-jons there last year, but I wouldn't swear to it.

Balrog

Sep 17, 2008
Des Moines
CYCRAZY has just told me that he must be in attendance for a family emergency in Illinois this weekend, so I am without a tent and a partner to head up our "gala."

Is there someone out there that can post or PM me that would be willing to bring their tent, bring it to B5, and set up early enough so everyone knows where to congregate???? Help please, as time is running pretty short.

Thank you for your time and attention.

I will meet you at B5 at any time to help get set up.

Go Cyclones:yes:[/QUOTE]

zach

Jul 17, 2006
The Subs
I can't decide whether I am going to ride my bike in the street and on the sidewalks, while avoiding all bike paths and wrecklessly running stop signs OR just drive my car that has all of the windows heavily tinted, including the windshield, sunroof and mirrors!:wink:

I hope it doesn't rain and even if it does, I'll be there!

Z

Last edited:
Reactions: ajk4st8

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
I can't decide whether I am going to ride my bike in the street and on the sidewalks, while avoiding all bike paths and wrecklessly running stop signs OR just drive my car that has all of the windows heavily tinted, including the windshield, sunroof and mirrors!:wink:

I hope it doesn't and even if it does, I'll be there!

Z

I wonder what pregame music they will play... or what uniforms we will have.

Or if Harrison Barnes will be in attendance.. possible wearing a Duke shirt?

Reactions: zach

zach

Jul 17, 2006
The Subs
I wonder what pregame music they will play... or what uniforms we will have.

Or if Harrison Barnes will be in attendance.. possible wearing a Duke shirt?

I hear Pal Roads has asked for Sweat Caroline to be played throughout warmup and the game. In fact, I hear they are serving crappy food out of the new suites too!

EDIT: I hear also everyone gets a free Sham-WOW ISU twister towel too!

Z

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Do they have Portable Toilets out there or do you have to look for a tree?

I have only remembered a couple at most... otherwise the CyRide hub was all there was for potties.... :no:

I hope they have this problem fixed this year. JP will get an angry e-mail from this tailgater if it's not. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron