Brittney Griner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stealing this from another board, but...

Has anyone ever seen Brittney Griner and Josh Boone in the same room at the same time?

Griner
recruit_griner_shaq_300.jpg

Boone
small_0627_boone.jpg

Just checking...
im convinced that is josh boone, is he still on the nets? i think he went into exile so he decided to go try the womens game and see how it went. im on your trail boone!:yes:

RoseClone

Oct 18, 2006

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
I seriously thought you posted two pictures of Boone and forgot to post one of Griner.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Wait till she plays against UCONN goes against the 5 guys on their team. It's going to be ugly and I will love every point UCONN scores on BU.

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
At first glance she looks like a high school male prospect...

cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
She's back at it again...look at this poor lady from press row on Saturday at the BU vs Tenn game that said Griner looked like a man.

Jabba-480x417.jpg

i noticed that lady at our game.. did griner get to her :jimlad:

she must of gotten to our pirate too :biglaugh:

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Why does this all have to come up again?? OK, I am fine with discussion of "Grinering" another player, and am ok with discussion of the win last night to make it to the final 4 (and yes, I really hate Baylor and the Mulkeythug mentality). But lets leave the gender question alone. She has her issues, but is a heck of a talent in the womens game, and furthermore just picture yourselves as being 8 inches taller than relatively tall women, who have a distinctive voice--beyond your control, and are exposed to verbal and written abuse in the form of rumor and inuendo. It is easy to hide behind a keyboard.
To me it just gets really old, REALLY fast.

So you find her attractive?

twistedredbird

Apr 26, 2008
Midwest
I for one, am embarrassed by my fellow cyclonefanatics that continue to talk about Griner and other tall women in a very degrading manner. It takes a very small minded man to do that.

Just think, there may be a very tall player out there that ISU is recruiting, who might read these boards while considering ISU and think twice.

We have some of the best WBB fans in the country, unfortunately, it appears that we have some of the worst as well-of course I am left wondering if the individuals on this board making fun of tall women are actually supporters of women's basketball to begin with. Perhaps they are the ones who continue to put down women's basketball as an inferior sport to men's basketball. If so, may I ask, since you do not like this sport or its premiere athletes, please consider yourself free to not be obliged to make any comments on it.

I don't have time to find the article, but I posted it another Griner attack thread, that talks about the deep psychological effects tall women endure from being ridiculed for their height, size, and appearance.

Reactions: statsaholic
Status
Not open for further replies.