Brittney Griner

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaal53

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
I'm stealing this from another board, but...

Has anyone ever seen Brittney Griner and Josh Boone in the same room at the same time?

Griner
recruit_griner_shaq_300.jpg

Boone
small_0627_boone.jpg

Just checking...

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
She acts manly as well. I saw her after the last game and she was basically manning it up.

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
I heard her talk for the first time the other day... and I was like... WHOA! She's a man!

Same thing happened to me, I turned to my g/f and said that chicks like 6ft 8, and I promise her response was what chick? I actually was thinking about this the other night, I feel bad for her in regards to being that unfeminine. Must be rough on the dating scene, maybe she will hook up w/ a less than attractive Baylor Mens player and have an 8ft tall bball prodigy.

khaal53

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Same thing happened to me, I turned to my g/f and said that chicks like 6ft 8, and I promise her response was what chick? I actually was thinking about this the other night, I feel bad for her in regards to being that unfeminine. Must be rough on the dating scene, maybe she will hook up w/ a less than attractive Baylor Mens player and have an 8ft tall bball prodigy.

Josh Lomers? He seems like a goofy dude.

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Her voice is naturally deeper, because of her size. I can't remember who the biggest woman in the world was, but she died not too long ago. She also had a man's voice.

Topshelf

Jan 31, 2007
Ames, IA
I was going to comment on the same thing as helechopper but I was too slow to find it.

I wonder if this is a major problem for the gifted female athletes, they have more testosterone... I'm not a scientist, never was, so I have no idea. I'm also not trying to be sexist. I felt terrible for that track athlete. She grew up as a female and then was later told that even though she was a good athlete, she was actually cheating....

leg4cy

Apr 12, 2006
Humboldt, IA

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that she's not that into dudes.

statsaholic

May 17, 2006
Sloan, Iowa
Why does this all have to come up again?? OK, I am fine with discussion of "Grinering" another player, and am ok with discussion of the win last night to make it to the final 4 (and yes, I really hate Baylor and the Mulkeythug mentality). But lets leave the gender question alone. She has her issues, but is a heck of a talent in the womens game, and furthermore just picture yourselves as being 8 inches taller than relatively tall women, who have a distinctive voice--beyond your control, and are exposed to verbal and written abuse in the form of rumor and inuendo. It is easy to hide behind a keyboard.
To me it just gets really old, REALLY fast.

Reactions: Ms3r4ISU

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
Why does this all have to come up again?? OK, I am fine with discussion of "Grinering" another player, and am ok with discussion of the win last night to make it to the final 4 (and yes, I really hate Baylor and the Mulkeythug mentality). But lets leave the gender question alone. She has her issues, but is a heck of a talent in the womens game, and furthermore just picture yourselves as being 8 inches taller than relatively tall women, who have a distinctive voice--beyond your control, and are exposed to verbal and written abuse in the form of rumor and inuendo. It is easy to hide behind a keyboard.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

GoShow97

Oct 18, 2006
homeless

Most 6'8" dudes would be a heck of a talent in the womans game. :wink:

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
I heard that before he goes to sleep at night, Chuck Norris checks under the bed for Brittney Griner.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA

Very well said. You know, BF, like every other coach, would have loved have signed Griner. They sure tried. Khaal53, would you still be be posting these juvenile, abusive posts if she were a Cyclone?

Status
Not open for further replies.