Info: CF Credit System Explained Updated 1/4

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Re: CF Credit System Explained (Part 1)

the on-slaught of stupid...pointless threads is iminenet

amen.

i can already picture the on-slaught of new thread about how someone was at a basketball game and wants to give there pointless personal thoughts. or how this week they love Chizek, but if we lose to mizzou they hate him!

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA

amen.

i can already picture the on-slaught of new thread about how someone was at a basketball game and wants to give there pointless personal thoughts. or how this week they love Chizek, but if we lose to mizzou they hate him!

Who is Chizek?

And isn't posting your personal thoughts 99% of a message board?

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO

the on-slaught of stupid...pointless threads is iminenet

I do see this point and I think some of that will happen, hopefully not too much. If it does happen too often, I'd be all for a feature enhancement or getting rid of it all together.

or how this week they love Chizek, but if we lose to mizzou they hate him!

For the record, it's Chizik.

DMBclone

Nov 27, 2006
Kansas City, MO

This may be a hard thing to do but I like the idea of getting a point if you get someone to quote you. But they can get a point if they agree with you or lose a point if they disagree with you. Just an idea

I don't like the idea of buying rep. that should be given by your peers

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA

Who is Chizek?

And isn't posting your personal thoughts 99% of a message board?

haha, u got me twice there. chizik... sorry. and yes, but most peoples thoughts are pointless repost of what others have said 83 times. btw i hear brackins is gonna be special, we better start 14 threads a week about this.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007

amen.

It'll pick up with the introduction probally... but it ought to die back down to near pre-credit levels after the novelty wears off

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA

haha, u got me twice there. chizik... sorry. and yes, but most peoples thoughts are pointless repost of what others have said 83 times. btw i hear brackins is gonna be special, we better start 14 threads a week about this.

ok, now i am just being a douchebag. lets maintain good fellowship on this board. Go Clones!!!!

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola

amen.

You have been a member since April 11, 2006, and you dont know how to spell our friggin football coachs name? Please tell me you got your degree from the University of Iowa, because if you got it at Iowa State, I'm embarrassed.

BvK1126

Apr 12, 2007
Denver, CO

You could potentially buy rep but after I thought about it, I think I'll cancel that as it would take away from it's purpose. We'll see what people think about it.
I agree with everyone else. Buying rep with credits would be the lamest thing ever. On the other hand, if I could cash in my rep points for credits, THAT would be cool! :yes:

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA

You have been a member since April 11, 2006, and you dont know how to spell our friggin football coachs name? Please tell me you got your degree from the University of Iowa, because if you got it at Iowa State, I'm embarrassed.

eustachy is still our basketball coach right?!?!?!?! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX

-10,000 credits for spelling the head FB coach's name wrong...

-100,000 credits for showing love to the Hawks (that should take care of ISUFan22's huge credit total rather quickly...) :tongue:

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola

eustachy is still our basketball coach right?!?!?!?! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Um no....we fired him. Wayne Morgan is our coach....god your not the brightest kid in the world are ya?

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha

I think it is all the good things i had to say in the thread who's name shall never be uttered again or risk bannination!

Keep going Brian, you have 8k to catch me. Maybe 5000 posts were worth some credits after all. Is there a computer shortcut to add comments to the longest thread to get more credits like we did for Cy the mascot.

Jeremy, does using smilies get you more credit?