***OFFICIAL BIG12 EXPANSION THREAD***

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
ADD NDSU!!

we can compete, you know we can!! our basketball team will survive.

Track, volleyball, soccer, softball would compete for a title.

wrestling, baseball is a bit off.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
ADD NDSU!!

After all of the mean stuff you have said about our football team you expect us to want NDSU? :realmad::realmad::realmad:

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
ADD NDSU!!

UNI competes more then you do.... And no way in heck we would add them. How about you go to UNI's board and brag about your win over MN.

Dolokaju

Jun 8, 2006
If this has been covered in one of the other 347 replies, I apologize...But how about this? Offer the remaining Big East football schools, Big 12 football membership...By my count that would get us to 16...then they would retain the option to stay in the Big East in other sports if logistically it makes sense...

Or get a 10th team for all sports(BYU) then 11 and 12(Louisville) for football only. football is much easier to handle for travel considering the fewer trips...Heck all 3 as football only works for me...

EZpickins

Aug 7, 2008
Ames, Iowa
Just got off the phone with a guy who has competed in several UNI badminton intramurals and he is reporting UNI to the B12. They add quality football and basketball programs, a 20,000+ capacity dome, and the all important 5th wrestling school for the B12. Stabilization might just be coming to the B12!

ISUcy08

Dec 22, 2008
All over twitter that West Virginia will be announced in the SEC by the weekend.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
NDSU has money in its state with oil, farming, software. UNI doesnt have $$$

How many seats does your stadium have??? How many tvs do you bring to the party?? How many teams would be higher up the food chain then NDSU???

I think I can name 50 teams off the top of my head that deserves a chance over you. They are called FBS teams non BCS conference schools.

Grow up Peter Pan.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
I posted this in the mega-thread but maybe its more appropriate here:

Why not expand the Big 12 to 14 or 16?

Be proactive and add Rutgers, UCONN, Louisville, USF, Cincy, BYU, and TCU.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Just got off the phone with a guy who has competed in several UNI badminton intramurals and he is reporting UNI to the B12. They add quality football and basketball programs, a 20,000+ capacity dome, and the all important 5th wrestling school for the B12. Stabilization might just be coming to the B12!
UNI could join just for wrestling like Boise State does for Pac 12.

Tank

Sep 13, 2008
Niceville, FL
I posted this in the mega-thread but maybe its more appropriate here:

Why not expand the Big 12 to 14 or 16?

Be proactive and add Rutgers, UCONN, Louisville, USF, Cincy, BYU, and TCU.

Stay geographical and add Louisville, BYU, New Mexico, Cincy, TCU and Air Force or Colorado St.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
NDSU has money in its state with oil, farming, software. UNI doesnt have $$$

No. You can't come and I don't care how hot the chick are up there. I have no idea how they even got there. I have seen Fargo and it's way different.