Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Would this be appropriate as an avatar?

efr87.jpg

:wink:

Ry4Cy

Nov 4, 2010
Ankeny
So there is an advertisement on cyfan for Fubar.com that showed a ladies *** in a bikini...just sayin

SNEDDS3

Apr 1, 2010
Boone, IA
I know this thread is directed at me and my corn dog chick but I'm not sure why some avatars are allowed and some are not. Who makes these decisions? There are some out there that are more racy than what I had. Just looking for clarification.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
I know this thread is directed at me and my corn dog chick but I'm not sure why some avatars are allowed and some are not. Who makes these decisions? There are some out there that are more racy than what I had. Just looking for clarification.

There were a couple that popped up this week way worse than the corn dog chick so I wouldn't take the thread as directed toward you alone.

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010

I never seen anything wrong with the corndog chick. It was a girl eating a corndog a the fair. Anyone who thought anything else was going on just has an inappropriate mind anyway.

Let's Go State

Nov 6, 2007
West Coast (of Iowa)
Fanatics -

Recently, we've had some major problems regarding certain users and inappropriate avatars.

The rule that we have regarding avatars, signatures, etc. is simple. It's common sense. Swearing, nudity, vulgarity, etc. will not be tolerated.

Just please use common sense. A very small portion of our users are the cause of this post but things have gotten significantly worse over the last few months and I wanted to get this out there.

Thanks for you understanding.

Chris

Fine - I thought Dan Beebe was ok but I realize it causes profanity. I'll Change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.