Hello Cyclones

ISUav8r

May 7, 2012
Ames
I just graduated and I miss my cyclone community so I found the next best thing, CycloneFanatic!
Just thought I would introduce myself, I live in eastern Iowa. Havent found a place to work yet.
Most important thing is I cannot wait for this brutally long off-season to end!

BallSoHard4Cy

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
There's an Introduction section for threads like this. Just saying.

WELCOME, although I suggest you delete the account or find a way to get banned, then walk away from your computer and/or mobile device.

Reactions: SNEDDS3

SNEDDS3

Apr 1, 2010
Boone, IA
Don't listen to BAllS he just a *****. (JK)

Eastern Iowa really does act like ISU is in a different state, at least here in CR.

Welcome aboard my friend.

Hint, use spell check before hitting enter, just an FYI. Lot's of grammar po-po around these parts.

longtimeclone

Dec 8, 2009
Up north
There's an Introduction section for threads like this. Just saying.

WELCOME, although I suggest you delete the account or find a way to get banned, then walk away from your computer and/or mobile device.

Did anyone tell you that the cut down is really when you count will automatically be deleted? Sorry if I let the cat out of the bag.

Welcome ISUav8r

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty

Eastern Iowa really does act like ISU is in a different state, at least here in CR.

Hint, use spell check before hitting enter, just an FYI. Lot's of ***-hats around these parts.

FIFY

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines

Hint, use spell check before hitting enter, just an FYI. Lot's of grammar po-po around these parts.

I've lived in eastern Iowa for about three years now. I don't know about CR, but Waterloo/Cedar Falls area is WAY more pro-Cyclone than it was when I got here.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I just graduated and I miss my cyclone community so I found the next best thing, CycloneFanatic!
Just thought I would introduce myself, I live in eastern Iowa. Havent found a place to work yet.
Most important thing is I cannot wait for this brutally long off-season to end!

How did you not know about and/or not join Cyclone Fanatic when you were a student?

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado
How did you not know about and/or not join Cyclone Fanatic when you were a student?

Do they advertise the site in the dorms? If they don't, they should. Could then get the bars to advertise on here. Oh wait, those kids aren't old enough to drink! Ah, shucks.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Do they advertise the site in the dorms? If they don't, they should. Could then get the bars to advertise on here. Oh wait, those kids aren't old enough to drink! Ah, shucks.

They could advertise at fast food places. . . . Nah, CF is no place for people who hang out there.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Welcome! This will chew up your free time (especially during realignment). But I'm shocked that nobody has pointed out yet the most awesome part of this site compared to all others... CyBookie. Take all of those points that you see at the top-right of your screen, and bet until your hands bleed! I would have expected this feature alone would have drawn every single underclassmen to this site!