From the banks of the Mighty Skunk River comes!

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
Your Iowa State Cyclones. Long time reader, decided to join. Working on getting my profile up to par, but having a heck of a time getting a signature or avatar picture to upload.

Any tips from the seasoned vets?

Welcome. Have CLONECONES make you a sig. Sorry ahead of time it wont be as cool as mine. Vote for girl with hotdog, and as for the library question. Who the **** knows that? a bunch of stacks i never went to. hell, library 160 would have been better if they just gave us a damn tour.

Linusvanp3lt

Sep 25, 2012
Um. Not sure. The tiers and the rest of the library don't exactly match up. 4 including basement maybe five. Then the tiers has 6 or 7. I think I only went in the tiers one time. My study area was 2nd floor northwest in the mini cubicals or whatever they are called.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
I dont think a troll would put "Iowa City" as their location.

But just in case...

2 Veishea's ago, the 2 swans had 4 baby swans. 3 were given to people who've donated to Iowa State. What controversial issue happened the the 4th baby swan?

It's part of the EMAW schtick. They "confuse" ISU with Iowa as part of their jokes.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Um. Not sure. The tiers and the rest of the library don't exactly match up. 4 including basement maybe five. Then the tiers has 6 or 7. I think I only went in the tiers one time. My study area was 2nd floor northwest in the mini cubicals or whatever they are called.

OK, I'm cool with you since you know the library's all jacked up.

Welcome!

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA

No exact answer to floors in the library...you pass.

The video game answer does explain it as well but I'm glad CtownCyclone put you through the test for fun.

Linusvanp3lt

Sep 25, 2012
cycl1. Right on with 160. Cubswin "aka Porkins". I'm have no idea, never heard this story. Was this 2011? or 2010?

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
No exact answer to floors in the library...you pass.

The video game answer does explain it as well but I'm glad CtownCyclone put you through the test for fun.

Gave him the ocular pat-down. He's cleared.

always-sunny-mac-fights-gay-marriage.jpg

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
doing well so far. pretty sure the swan one was a trick question tcon1250. The swans are brothers last i had heard. So if they had babies the 4th was probably given to science.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
doing well so far. pretty sure the swan one was a trick question tcon1250. The swans are brothers last i had heard. So if they had babies the 4th was probably given to science.

There is a baby swan with the other 2 now. I don't know where it came from though.

Linusvanp3lt

Sep 25, 2012
For CubsWin...this is you right? [video=youtube;32itsA81Ouw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32itsA81Ouw&feature=g-vrec[/video]

Linusvanp3lt

Sep 25, 2012
Depends on if you are a fan of the Vikings, Lions, Seahawks, or Bears. Of if you're ref number 84, or the ref on the right.

Looked like an INT*** to me, and I'm a Chiefs fan, so no NFC north bias up in here.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
TLDR: I'm not a troll. Will take quiz to prove it. We call people trolls too often.

Huh? I say that all the time. They said it in one of the NCAA college football video games and it stuck on.

I'm assuming bringmagicback and Agronomist's suber-sensitive troll-o-meter got tingly or something. Not everyone is a troll boys, and quite frankly it has become a lot like the "why do you beat your wife?" loaded question (or in this case phrase). It's easy for the other to throw troll out there (and we do it ALL the time, to opposing fans who aren't even trolling, just sharing a different view), and then very hard for the person to prove or answer out of.

The psychology of message boards, and why it is appealing to call others trolls, is for another day.

To prove my inner-cyclone I'll take a quiz or something.

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Linusvanp3lt

Sep 25, 2012
I had to look up what alt user was. Again nope, this is my first and only account. I've had an SBNation account because of Royals Review, and read WRNL, but as we all know their fan posts as compared to CF's forums are sparse. So I made this.

Enough defense. Go State. Go SEZ. I actually have a final on pricing models tomorrow so the SEZ project and ticket pricing fascinates me. Should be a case study.