Random Thoughts IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

55dB

Dec 21, 2014
Omaha
I'm sure he was struggling today. I had to work at bww, such means I can't really text. He had to entertain himself last night and all day today.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
friend was visiting me here once and was supposed to drive down to a town just east of DBQ to visit other friends. She got lost twice between my apt and the 90/94-Beltline interchange. I thought I was clear the 2nd phone call, take 12/14 to 151 and get off at the signs for Verona Road/Dodgeville.

Found out from the DBQ friend later that she saw the signs for 51 and got off there. Ended up in your neck of the woods and ended up taking 11 all the way over. She was a good hour plus late, lol.

She drove here on her own though, so I don't even know how she got so mixed up on the way back!

There's always that story of a friend of a friend of a friend's cousin...

Supposedly, gal was headed to KC from Omaha. She went north on 29 instead of south, and didn't realize her mistake until she got to Sioux Falls.

Just...how?

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
There's always that story of a friend of a friend of a friend's cousin...

Supposedly, gal was headed to KC from Omaha. She went north on 29 instead of south, and didn't realize her mistake until she got to Sioux Falls.

Just...how?

DBQ friend and I had a good laugh - we couldn't figure out how she got all the way to Janesville before realizing going south wasn't getting her west. She had always been bad at directions though. And yikes, all the way to Sioux Falls?!

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
I literally 7th/8th wheeled 3 other couples tonight and the other one wheeling it didn't want anything to do with me yet I'm a "good catch". Yea go suck one

Status
Not open for further replies.