Random Thoughts IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I usually don't come on here because this looks like a 16 year old gossip girl/mean girls chatroom where people post their every thought. Now I am sure nothing but good things have been said about me on this thread, but I am coming here for an opportunity for you. I am looking for a tag team brother to attack Hawkeye Report this week. As far as my expectations from you, the only thing I ask is represent our Great University well and have other Clone fans backs. If you want to make a big name for yourself on here (as well as my approval as a valued member on CycloneFanatic) and feel like you are man enough for the challenge, head toward that puke website and bring it! Come strong and don't suck. No need to think too much, this is a win-win for you.
ClonenotactuallyinWDSM does not.

I'm sure you will really represent our fan base real well over there you turd.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I usually don't come on here because this looks like a 16 year old gossip girl/mean girls chatroom where people post their every thought. Now I am sure nothing but good things have been said about me on this thread, but I am coming here for an opportunity for you. I am looking for a tag team brother to attack Hawkeye Report this week. As far as my expectations from you, the only thing I ask is represent our Great University well and have other Clone fans backs. If you want to make a big name for yourself on here (as well as my approval as a valued member on CycloneFanatic) and feel like you are man enough for the challenge, head toward that puke website and bring it! Come strong and don't suck. No need to think too much, this is a win-win for you.

your trolling attempts are awful, chode.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops

Read.

Thanks but no thanks.

Trolling ain't my style.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
All I have eaten today is a few almonds and a bottle of water. Not sick, just have zero appetite for some reason.

I initially typed "a handful of nuts" but then I realized that was probably a good idea. Clearly not specific enough.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
All I have eaten today is a few almonds and a bottle of water. Not sick, just have zero appetite for some reason.

I initially typed "a handful of nuts" but then I realized that was probably a good idea. Clearly not specific enough.

Likely a side effect of festering road rage.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Ahh, what a beautiful labor day. Went for a hike this morning, then we set up the canopy for some shade in the front yard while the kids played out front. The birds are chirping, the bees buzzing away as they harvest pollen from the sunflowers we planted next to the garage....the neighbor girl across the street is bawling as her mom and dad scream at her about not putting forth enough effort as they practice her softball on the sidewalk.

Cliche moment: <daughter bawling>"You're being mean to me" <dad hollering>"you're being mean to ME by not trying hard after we let you play with your friends earlier." <mom joins in>"yeah, this team is going to cost us a lot of money, and we're not going to waste it if you're not going to put in the effort"

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Went for a hike, pretty sure we saw Kaj O'Mara.

Sounds like something he would do.

Incredible picture of World War II paratroopers “sitting across from themselves” in the very same plane that once dropped them into Normandy on D-Day.

That's awesome!

I mowed this morning and took the dog for a walk. That was quite humid.

Status
Not open for further replies.