Random Thoughts IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I usually don't come on here because this looks like a 16 year old gossip girl/mean girls chatroom where people post their every thought. Now I am sure nothing but good things have been said about me on this thread, but I am coming here for an opportunity for you. I am looking for a tag team brother to attack Hawkeye Report this week. As far as my expectations from you, the only thing I ask is represent our Great University well and have other Clone fans backs. If you want to make a big name for yourself on here (as well as my approval as a valued member on CycloneFanatic) and feel like you are man enough for the challenge, head toward that puke website and bring it! Come strong and don't suck. No need to think too much, this is a win-win for you.

That is so 3 years ago.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
I'm sure that struck fear within the very depths of her soul...
It does mine. One of the best parts of Bode is seeing his reactions to people. If that's gone. What do we have?

Also, after doing my reading today, I think Scalia is my new favorite judge when it comes to writing decisions. And I don't mean for this to get cavey because it has nothing to do with the reasoning. Instead, it's because he's come the closest to actually saying, "You all are idiots who are terrible at your jobs and you should all go **** yourselves. So I respectfully dissent." It's just much more entertaining.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
It does mine. One of the best parts of Bode is seeing his reactions to people. If that's gone. What do we have?

Also, after doing my reading today, I think Scalia is my new favorite judge when it comes to writing decisions. And I don't mean for this to get cavey because it has nothing to do with the reasoning. Instead, it's because he's come the closest to actually saying, "You all are idiots who are terrible at your jobs and you should all go **** yourselves. So I respectfully dissent." It's just much more entertaining.

Scalia is actually terrible at his job.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I actually thought he did a pretty good job is the case we read, but he also acts in a way that judges shouldn't act.

Yeah, you don't get to that point by being bad at your job. I'm sorry for being an ***. Are you a lawyer/law student?

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Yeah, you don't get to that point by being bad at your job. I'm sorry for being an ***. Are you a lawyer/law student?
Oh that's fine. And yeah, I'm about a week into law school. So I'm at the point where I'll read both the majority opinion and the dissent and think both sound right. It also doesn't help that the law books only give us the parts they want us to know, so if it makes it in, it's because it's important/convincing.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Anybody watch that show "wild'n out"? Seven Seasons of this has been promulgated.
Who is behind these decisions to shape culture? (rhetorical)

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

11949407_10152947453116082_6265972264018073030_n.png

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Oh that's fine. And yeah, I'm about a week into law school. So I'm at the point where I'll read both the majority opinion and the dissent and think both sound right. It also doesn't help that the law books only give us the parts they want us to know, so if it makes it in, it's because it's important/convincing.

Nice, I like lawyers. My gf is one, and another let me know the Phillies were about ready to start hitting a couple months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron