Random Thoughts IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I literally 7th/8th wheeled 3 other couples tonight and the other one wheeling it didn't want anything to do with me yet I'm a "good catch". Yea go suck one

7th wheeling still sounds better than this. Just sayin'. :smile:

unicycle.gif

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
DH said it gonna rain. Was thinking I want AC, cold beer and my video games.

while that is what he did last night after we got home, it rained pretty good around 3am this morning, and we're under a flood watch now. So probably a good idea to hold off on the seed!

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
CG, how did power tool shopping go? 2015 have you been down by TCU yet? That should be a good place to meet women.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
We tried to pay one of our roommates to go. He declined.

Yeah, me and some roommates lost a bet and had to go. The weirdest thing was most of the people there weren't even college kids. Lots of kinky old people in Ames apparently.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Incredible picture of World War II paratroopers “sitting across from themselves” in the very same plane that once dropped them into Normandy on D-Day.

BodeClone

May 15, 2014
I usually don't come on here because this looks like a 16 year old gossip girl/mean girls chatroom where people post their every thought. Now I am sure nothing but good things have been said about me on this thread, but I am coming here for an opportunity for you. I am looking for a tag team brother to attack Hawkeye Report this week. As far as my expectations from you, the only thing I ask is represent our Great University well and have other Clone fans backs. If you want to make a big name for yourself on here (as well as my approval as a valued member on CycloneFanatic) and feel like you are man enough for the challenge, head toward that puke website and bring it! Come strong and don't suck. No need to think too much, this is a win-win for you.

isulive2train

Feb 24, 2009
Ciclón Nación
I usually don't come on here because this looks like a 16 year old gossip girl/mean girls chatroom where people post their every thought. Now I am sure nothing but good things have been said about me on this thread, but I am coming here for an opportunity for you. I am looking for a tag team brother to attack Hawkeye Report this week. As far as my expectations from you, the only thing I ask is represent our Great University well and have other Clone fans backs. If you want to make a big name for yourself on here (as well as my approval as a valued member on CycloneFanatic) and feel like you are man enough for the challenge, head toward that puke website. Come strong and don't suck. No need to think too much, this is a win-win for you.

Didn't read.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
If you happened to be on I35 between Ames and Minny this weekend, I just want to say "Holy ****, quit driving in the left lane and blocking everyone else in for miles at a time already! Get the **** over!!!"

Thank you

FYI, having a little girl in the backseat doesn't really eliminate road rage. Rather, it suppresses it into a deep dark corner, allowing it to fester.

In all my years of driving, I have seriously never encountered a more collectively inconsiderate bunch of drivers as I did this weekend.

isulive2train

Feb 24, 2009
Ciclón Nación
If you happened to be on I35 between Ames and Minny this weekend, I just want to say "Holy ****, quit driving in the left lane and blocking everyone else in for miles at a time already! Get the **** over!!!"

Thank you

FYI, having a little girl in the backseat doesn't really eliminate road rage. Rather, it suppresses it into a deep dark corner, allowing it to fester.

In all my years of driving, I have seriously never encountered a more collectively inconsiderate bunch of drivers as I did this weekend.

But I was going 78...

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
I usually don't come on here because this looks like a 16 year old gossip girl/mean girls chatroom where people post their every thought. Now I am sure nothing but good things have been said about me on this thread, but I am coming here for an opportunity for you. I am looking for a tag team brother to attack Hawkeye Report this week. As far as my expectations from you, the only thing I ask is represent our Great University well and have other Clone fans backs. If you want to make a big name for yourself on here (as well as my approval as a valued member on CycloneFanatic) and feel like you are man enough for the challenge, head toward that puke website and bring it! Come strong and don't suck. No need to think too much, this is a win-win for you.
You started out so strong...

Status
Not open for further replies.