Random Thoughts IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
OK, about a year ago at the encouragement of many of my CycloneFanatic ad Facebook friends I got ear gauges...I worked them up to 1/2" diameter. I am not sure what to do now.....when I go out and take the gauges out now, my ear lobes are droopy. I am 26 and can still force my parent's insurance to fix them, or should I just keep going for the 3/4" diameter look? I

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
OK, about a year ago at the encouragement of many of my CycloneFanatic ad Facebook friends I got ear gauges...I worked them up to 1/2" diameter. I am not sure what to do now.....when I go out and take the gauges out now, my ear lobes are droopy. I am 26 and can still force my parent's insurance to fix them, or should I just keep going for the 3/4" diameter look? I

There's a lot to say to this post but I won't.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Hmm, for some reason I'm just not buying this

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN

How much drugs do you consume on a daily basis?

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
What makes you say that?

Well....Rita has divorced him and his son has used his drug addiction as a plea for his dad's attention. They probably would rather have a husband/father than a movie. Typical reasons to not idolize the Hollywood product being force fed you.

Are those bagpipes in your avatar? I honestly like bagpipes.....thinking about picking them up. I dishonestly think I could loop one of the pipes through my ear gauge.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Well....Rita has divorced him and his son has used his drug addiction as a plea for his dad's attention. They probably would rather have a husband/father than a movie. Typical reasons to not idolize the Hollywood product being force fed you.

Are those bagpipes in your avatar? I honestly like bagpipes.....thinking about picking them up. I dishonestly think I could loop one of the pipes through my ear gauge.
Sorry, I asked. And yeah they are. I enjoy playing them.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Sorry, I asked. And yeah they are. I enjoy playing them.

Ha....don't hate because I am being over-the-top.
Bagpipes are cool. I was serious about that.....I am going to pick them up and play Big Country and Amazing Grace. Chester Hanks is an *** hole though...google him.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
What is happening?

darth-vader-bagpipes-o.gif

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
When do the big 4 "classic" tix go on sale? I have people coming from out of town and need to know.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops

You need to stop reading the taboids.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver

I just want to say thanks, because you have encouraged me to give up alcohol. Forever.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
I think the only logical conclusion one can make from all of this is if you have no pants, society as we know it begins to fall apart. When you have pants, it keeps the crazies mostly away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron