Oklahoma Sooners @ Kansas We Don't Boo

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
I'm surprised the bad shot selection by Oklahoma all game didn't seem to cost them. Insane three point shooting can make up for anything I guess.

I don't think I've ever seen a better basketball game in my life.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Lattin, why couldn't you have just made your free throw.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Great finish by KU. Mason is a freaking bulldog on defense. But 55 minutes of high intensity play takes a toll. OU gets to go back to Norman for KsU on Sat. However Kansas has to travel to Lubbock for a 8 pm tip in a game that Tech will need for resume later in March. Capable of upset.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
My last thought before I sign off for the night:

******** KU doesn't boo! I'd love to hear Tuco try to defend all the booing tonight.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
I'm surprised the bad shot selection by Oklahoma all game didn't seem to cost them. Insane three point shooting can make up for anything I guess.

I don't think I've ever seen a better basketball game in my life.
Other than the outcome, the ISU @ Mizzu 4OT game back during Larry's tenure was one for the ages!

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
This. I know people hate kansas but cmon this puts iowa state in a better place.
I agree. However, had we beaten OU on Saturday, I definitely would have been rooting for the Sooners in this one.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Buddy's one of my favorite all-time opposing players. It's hard not to like him.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Diallo is not Big 12 ready. That's why he didn't play in a game this close. He got a couple minutes on Saturday during the Baylor game. He had a couple good plays including a big block but he still looks like a high school player on the floor honestly. He's got some developing to do and it's looking like he'll be back next year with the limited time he's getting this year.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
My last thought before I sign off for the night:

******** KU doesn't boo! I'd love to hear Tuco try to defend all the booing tonight.

Why would I? I am on record as having no problem with booing. And for the record, this game eliminates "KU gets all the home cooking" gripes as a complaint for anyone, EVER. Ridiculous.

What a fantastic game. Great showcase for the Big 12 and I see no reason to drop OU from #2 in the country after that performance.

Hoiball92

Apr 23, 2015
Des Moines
Diallo is not Big 12 ready. That's why he didn't play in a game this close. He got a couple minutes on Saturday during the Baylor game. He had a couple good plays including a big block but he still looks like a high school player on the floor honestly. He's got some developing to do and it's looking like he'll be back next year with the limited time he's getting this year.
I hope he leave. I bet he does honestly. He went there to get NBA ready

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Why would I? I am on record as having no problem with booing. And for the record, this game eliminates "KU gets all the home cooking" gripes as a complaint for anyone, EVER. Ridiculous.

What a fantastic game. Great showcase for the Big 12 and I see no reason to drop OU from #2 in the country after that performance.

Only you would complain about the refs after a game like that.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron