Oklahoma Sooners @ Kansas We Don't Boo

ISU42

Sep 21, 2009
Why would I? I am on record as having no problem with booing. And for the record, this game eliminates "KU gets all the home cooking" gripes as a complaint for anyone, EVER. Ridiculous.

What a fantastic game. Great showcase for the Big 12 and I see no reason to drop OU from #2 in the country after that performance.

Negative.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Would have liked to have seen OU pull that one out. Refs won't let that happen though.

Are you JOKING? Mason gets a clean strip at the end of 1st half and gets called for the foul then Self gets T in 2 drops of the "are you f-ing kidding me" line?!? Then Mason gets cracked in the head at the end of 2nd half with no call but Lucas gets called for a lame over the back call?!?! Yeas, Lucas' play was a foul but MASON GOT HIT IN THE HEAD on his shot. You can't miss the obvious one and call the ticky tack one.

Like I said, any dope that claims KU gets all the calls didn't watch this game tonight.

roundball

Dec 8, 2013
Iowa City area
OU is the best team in the Big 12. They were just gassed because it was only two days after they played the 2nd best team in the conference.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Diallo is not Big 12 ready. That's why he didn't play in a game this close. He got a couple minutes on Saturday during the Baylor game. He had a couple good plays including a big block but he still looks like a high school player on the floor honestly. He's got some developing to do and it's looking like he'll be back next year with the limited time he's getting this year.

He's not ready yet. By all accounts he is a relentless worker in practice. Just a lot of raw basics to teach the kid. He really has no fundamentals in his skill set yet. He wouldn't be a really good college basketball player for 2 more years but he'll leave after this year because NBA Draft picks are cheap for what you get and someone will take a lottery pick flyer on him.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
KU just had an amazing win, and what does Tuco do to celebrate the big win? He runs over to cyclonefanatic.com. Truth.

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
He's not ready yet. By all accounts he is a relentless worker in practice. Just a lot of raw basics to teach the kid. He really has no fundamentals in his skill set yet. He wouldn't be a really good college basketball player for 2 more years but he'll leave after this year because NBA Draft picks are cheap for what you get and someone will take a lottery pick flyer on him.

I wondered if this would be the case, and that's why I wasn't too disappointed when he didn't pick us. It seems so many top post players leave for the NBA before they do much of anything to help their college team.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
I wondered if this would be the case, and that's why I wasn't too disappointed when he didn't pick us. It seems so many top post players leave for the NBA before they do much of anything to help their college team.

With KU's depth they can take a flyer on him and hope he pulls an Embiid and can develop into a good player by the end of this year. Still LOTS of practice and games to go. The book on Diallo at KU hasn't been written yet.