Iowa vs. NDSU

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016
No he's not, not even close. What does NFL draft picks have to do with anything? He's a college S&C coach, not an NFL guy.

Draft picks are a direct result of the talent that is developed. The main job of Iowa's S&C Coordinator is to develop talent. It appears they don't do the same at isu or you would have won more than 8 games the last 3 years and wouldn't be on a 40 year streak without a first round draft pick.

Tell us more about how little you know and understand about college football.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Draft picks are a direct result of the talent that is developed. The main job of Iowa's S&C Coordinator is to develop talent. It appears they don't do the same at isu or you would have won more than 8 games the last 3 years and wouldn't be on a 40 year streak without a first round draft pick.

Tell us more about how little you know and understand about college football.

Have you watched Iowa in bowl games lately? They look tired and slow. If that's not on Doyle I don't know who it's on but I'm glad you have him there

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016
Have you watched Iowa in bowl games lately? They look tired and slow. If that's not on Doyle I don't know who it's on but I'm glad you have him there

Have you watched any isu games the last 3 years? 8-28 with 0 1st round draft picks in 40 years says they have no clue as to how to develop talent.

Tell us more about how little you know about college football.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Have you watched any isu games the last 3 years? 8-28 with 0 1st round draft picks in 40 years says they have no clue as to how to develop talent.

Yeah that was our old staff. I'd be pretty upset if they were overpaying for the S&C coach on that staff too

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Doyle is underpaid based on our results and number of NFL draft picks he has created.

1976 is that it the last year isu had a first round draft pick in the NFL? No wonder you can't grasp the obvious.
Doyles is way under paid, I assume he has to pay his chemist under the table, outta pocket. Unless that guy has a fake job paid for by large donors.

• Informative
Reactions: Gunnerclone

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Doyles is way under paid, I assume he has to pay his chemist under the table, outta pocket. Unless that guy has a fake job paid for by large donors.
Nice. With how the thread started today I was thinking it might be a slow day in ISR, but the Iowa players on steroids topic hasn't been brought up in a while, so it should pick up nicely for the rest of the morning.

• Friendly
Reactions: ripvdub

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016

So maybe you can tell us when isu will be able to afford a S&C coach that can actually develop talent at isu? I won't laugh really tell us.

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016
I'm an ISU fan, not an NFL fan. Jake Knott was one of my favorite Cyclones ever and never got drafted so I don't use that to determine anything

So how many first round draft picks has Matty boy had? If he is so much bette than any other staff isu has ever had this should be an easy answer.

I won't laugh really.

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016
I'm an ISU fan, not an NFL fan. Jake Knott was one of my favorite Cyclones ever and never got drafted so I don't use that to determine anything

Face it the NFL knows what the rest of the world knows and that is isu has no talent and can't develop it so they go 8-28 in 3 years.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Of course if anyone points out why isu is isu, Cy fans firmly plant their head in the sand.

I know a lot about college football, you're the one talking about the NFL not me

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016
I know a lot about college football, you're the one talking about the NFL not me

Not if you can't grasp the value of developing talent you don't. Face it, isu is 8-28 the last 3 years the only good football you have seen is by isu's opponents.

Tell us more about how little you grasp about college football. So much fun.

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016

Not if you can't grasp the value of developing talent you don't. Face it, isu is 8-28 the last 3 years the only good football you have seen is by isu's opponents.

Tell more about how little you grasp about college football. So much fun.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Tell us more about how little you grasp about college football. So much fun.

That's why we fired our coach

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron