Iowa vs. NDSU

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016
You pay your S&C coach $600k a year and he has a losing record to a team that sucks. That's why we love Barta and Ferentz

Iowa focuses on Top Ten finishes, conference championships and New Years Six bowl games. All isu can focus on is beating big bro in their Super Bowl.

We would love to keep the current AD and College Football coach of a the year around a long time. Achievements little bro isu can only dream of.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Iowa focuses on Top Ten finishes, conference championships and New Years Six bowl games. All isu can focus on is beating big bro in their Super Bowl.

We would love to keep the current AD and College Football coach of a the year around a long time. Achievements little bro isu can only dream of.

See we can agree on something.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
You are assuming your newest savior is any better. The same assumption isu fans have been making since Jim Criner.

It's not just ISU fans thinking this:

http://www.si.com/college-football/2016/02/11/coaching-hires-grades-kirby-smart-clay-helton

http://athlonsports.com/college-football/grading-college-footballs-head-coach-hires-2016

http://campusinsiders.com/news/ranking-the-new-college-football-coaching-hires-01-14-2016

A, A+ and B+

Just so you know, I double checked and these three articles qualified for the pre-approved ISU propaganda.

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016

So have those schools been firing coaches at a clip like isu since the early 1980's?

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Nice. With how the thread started today I was thinking it might be a slow day in ISR, but the Iowa players on steroids topic hasn't been brought up in a while, so it should pick up nicely for the rest of the morning.
I think most college players take stuff they shouldn't, Doyle is just a lot better at it than most S and C coaches.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Sure if isu's goal is fall further behind Iowa. Now It makes sense, isu has a plan to suck and by god they are going to stick to it.

We're not like Iowa, we don't compare ourselves to you little guys. We're always going to beat you in basketball and then any win in football is a cherry on top. What Iowa does after those games doesn't really matter

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016
I'm not sure how 1980 affects ISU's 2016 season, so if you can explain I would appreciate it.

isu is always touting their newest savior. Been doing it since the 1980's. I am simply asking why is this savior any different than the last 6?

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016
We're not like Iowa, we don't compare ourselves to you little guys. We're always going to beat you in basketball and then any win in football is a cherry on top. What Iowa does after those games doesn't really matter

When isu has 5 top ten finishes in 15 years, conference championships, New Years so x bowl and coach of a he y at award winners let us know.

Until then, all little bro has is beating Iowa.