Iowa vs. NDSU

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016
Iowa and Iowa State will never make the CFP but SOS still matters to both teams

No it doesn't. All it does is give Cy fans and excuse for sucking. Now maybe you can show the world where SOS got a team not in the CFP anything. I would love to see that link.

Or dazzle us some more with you lack of college football knowledge.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
No it doesn't. All it does is give Cy fans and excuse for sucking. Now maybe you can show the world where SOS got a team not in the CFP anything. I would love to see that link.

There's more than four teams that play college football. The CFP is irrelevant to both of us

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis

Dude. We know we have sucked. you saying it doesn't change our opinion on the Hawkeye's SOS or their success(or lack there of) against us. What do you think is going to happen when you talk about your posts "not fitting into our propaganda" or saying " we suck"? We are just going to go, "oh yeah, you're right. Good talk."? Get over yourself, in the end of the day you are the one that came here (an IOWA STATE FORUM) and started talking **** and trolling. Now I know you are probably doing it just to get a rise out of people and it probably leads to a rise out of your d*ck as well. But whatever you say is not going to make anyone agree with you, so please just stop.

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016
Dude. We know we have sucked. you saying it doesn't change our opinion on the Hawkeye's SOS or their success(or lack there of) against us. What do you think is going to happen when you talk about your posts "not fitting into our propaganda" or saying " we suck"? We are just going to go, "oh yeah, you're right. Good talk."? Get over yourself, in the end of the day you are the one that came here (an IOWA STATE FORUM) and started talking **** and trolling. Now I know you are probably doing it just to get a rise out of people and it probably leads to a rise out of your d*ck as well. But whatever you say is not going to make anyone agree with you, so please just stop.

I get it, Cy fans will only accept their myopia and anything contrary simply isn't going to be tolerated.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012

You know, you meet that occasional Hawk fan in reality and say to yourself, eh, maybe they aren't all bad. Then you see the ones that show up here just to be jerks and you reconsider, like maybe that Hawk fan you met in person is just running to his phone to be a troll on CF.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yeah I'm getting bored with the broken record finally. Not sure how it took this long honestly.

Yep this guy sucks. At least Dean and Dan and the other trolls came up with new stupid material instead of repeating the same stupid thing over and over

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016
Yep this guy sucks. At least Dean and Dan and the other trolls came up with new stupid material instead of repeating the same stupid thing over and over

You keep repeating the whole Super Bowl bs. I wouldn't repeat all the evidence that shows otherwise if you didn't keep at it.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
HistaricalAmes not being banned yet is an affront to Deano and Omnipresent Dan. They at least brought some creativity and spunk to the fight. Only thing this dweeb has is the 12 year old handbook to test message comebacks.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You keep repeating the whole Super Bowl bs. I wouldn't repeat all the evidence that shows otherwise if you didn't keep at it.

giphy.gif

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
HistaricalAmes not being banned yet is an affront to Deano and Omnipresent Dan. They at least brought some creativity and spunk to the fight. Only thing this dweeb has is the 12 year old handbook to test message comebacks.

So he's back from his lunch break from his full time trolling job?

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016

I get it, when anything is presented that is contrary to one of isu's myths you guys lose it. I do give you all credit though, you insist on fighting it to the death.