***Official Play-in Games Thread***

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
When was the last time you all saw a lanky ref? Big guys get screwed by these refs that haven't gotten a bucket in the lane since 4th grade.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
When was the last time you all saw a lanky ref? Big guys get screwed by these refs that haven't gotten a bucket in the lane since 4th grade.

Tall guy problems. Right behind comfortable car seating.

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
Danny learned that at KU
Man, one of my best memories of my freshman year was Hornacek hitting a runner / floater over the KU bigs right before the buzzer to beat KU at Hilton. Manning must havef been a Freshman that year and was like the #1 recruit in the country then.

Thinking of him coaching makes me want KSU to win even more.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Man, one of my best memories of my freshman year was Hornacek hitting a runner / floater over the KU bigs right before the buzzer to beat KU at Hilton. Manning must havef been a Freshman that year and was like the #1 recruit in the country then.

Thinking of him coaching makes me want KSU to win even more.
I'm sure his recruitment to KU was clean.

**** KU

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
I wish I could watch the game but it looks like John Collins played more like Joan Collins in the first half.
I'm sure his recruitment to KU was clean.

**** KU
Do you really think Larry Brown - at clean KU of all places - would bend a rule or two? :)

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
That last call was terrible, defensive player has the right to hold his own ground. Clark is full of ****.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO