***Official 2017 Transfer Thread***

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
what the hell is going on at UVA?

Did the players finally decide they want to play some offense.

It's weird that these guys aren't at least holding out to see who their next coach is, it could be a coach who wants to play an uptempo style.

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
How was Washington full of four and five stars and always terrible? Romar has to be the worst coach ever.
he refused to listen to the analytics. Washington refused to get with the times. Many believed that if they actually ran a 4 guard lineup they would actually be a good team, but they wasted their time with putting out big lineups and trying to out rebound teams.

• Informative
Reactions: Doc

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
@GoodmanESPN Fordham forward Chris Sengfelder told ESPN he will transfer. Will graduate. Averaged 12.1 ppg and 5.1 rpg. 6-foot-7 from Germany.

• Informative
Reactions: FinalFourCy

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Getting Jeter would be huge. Ojeleye didn't do anything at Duke either, and he turned out okay at SMU.

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
Getting Jeter would be huge. Ojeleye didn't do anything at Duke either, and he turned out okay at SMU.
hard pass on Jeter. He is injury prone and won't be 100% ever again it sounds like and he was getting passed by younger players at Duke. He sounds like a bust plus I'm pretty sure he says he wants to play out west.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
If you get Brown and you get someone to help at the 3-4 spot, whether that be Lewis being good, Juiston coming or one of Lard/Young being flexible, we are a tourney team. If you bring in Brown and Juiston, we're close to last year. Much different, but close in terms of where we can go and we still have two spots to go find a shooter.
Buy this guy a beer!

Tre usually knows his stuff and abstains from the koolaide. I have it flowing, so I agree. A ver different team, but the pieces would be there. We'd have the athletes to win with a foundation of defense and rebounding, but some guys that would also be tough to keep from scoring.

Let's say we have a 10 man of:
Wilson/Brown/Thorpe
Wiggi
Jackson
Babb
McNeil
Lewis
Juiston
Lard
Brase
Young

That's a tournament team. Plus Kasongo or Long could surprise and be rotation guys.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
Buy this guy a beer!

Tre usually knows his stuff and abstains from the koolaide. I have it flowing, so I agree. A ver different team, but the pieces would be there. We'd have the athletes to win with a foundation of defense and rebounding, but some guys that would also be tough to keep from scoring.

Let's say we have a 10 man of:
Wilson/Brown/Thorpe
Wiggi
Jackson
Babb
McNeil
Lewis
Juiston
Lard
Brase
Young

That's a tournament team. Plus Kasongo or Long could surprise and be rotation guys.
I don't care who is on the team, Prohm ain't playing 10.