RECRUITING: Shakur Juiston commits to UNLV

Status
Not open for further replies.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
CRAP!!! How does this Menzies get a 5-star and Juiston in 24 hrs. to a program he has barely lead and had multiple transfers out. Don't tell me its because they saw playing time or like Vegas, either!!!

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
CRAP!!! How does this Menzies get a 5-star and Juiston in 24 hrs. to a program he has barely lead and had multiple transfers out. Don't tell me its because they saw playing time or like Vegas, either!!!

So much for developing relationships. But sounded like Prohm did everything possible. Guess he just didn't want to play here.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
bummer. On to the next one.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Juiston to UNLV per Instagram. Unbelievable.

Mountain West and no postseason success is apparently not of consequence.

Yeah....what about this "just wants to win"? And "really loves Prohm"? Oh well, it will just take a day or two and I'll move on.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Outside of the money, I'd HATE being a Div I head basketball coach. Prohm did absolutely EVERYTHING a coach could do to build a relationship and show how much he cares about him as a person, and he goes somewhere for free hookers and blow and a team that stinks and is never on TV. Good for him. I actually do hope it works out for him, I don't wish anything bad on anyone, all I'm saying is that a kid cannot go wrong with putting your life in Prohm's hands.

• Agree
Reactions: Stereotype
Status
Not open for further replies.