Basketball new juco commit?

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Scanned through his tweet thing... What stands out is the kid has lots of christian followers. I'm NOT a christian but this kid (based on literally seconds of twitter "research") fits the "family" mold of CMC, CSP and JP.

• Agree
Reactions: isu2014

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
This kid looks like he can get his shots up, based on his fga and fta, he looks pretty aggressive offensively. If he was a decent ft shooter, he'd have averaged over 20 a game.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Kind of sucks we are not going to get Brown. Brown averaged 19 pts a game at the D1 level. This kid 18.2 at a level that is far below d1 competition. Very underwhelmed by this one.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
If true, the upside here is huge. Given his experience, I'd think the floor is also somewhat low. He likely hasn't been pushed and challenged like he would be here. Given his numbers, the kid must be able to get to the rim since he's scoring a bunch of points without shooting the three and is shooting a decent percentage considering people likely aren't guarding him straight up.

I like it. Just so much potential.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Kind of sucks we are not going to get Brown. Brown averaged 19 pts a game at the D1 level. This kid 18.2 at a level that is far below d1 competition. Very underwhelmed by this one.
With that logic, you should be happier with this guy than Juiston since he averaged 17 pts at the JUCO level.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
If true, the upside here is huge. Given his experience, I'd think the floor is also somewhat low. He likely hasn't been pushed and challenged like he would be here. Given his numbers, the kid must be able to get to the rim since he's scoring a bunch of points without shooting the three and is shooting a decent percentage considering people likely aren't guarding him straight up.

I like it. Just so much potential.

I'm just not seeing it, not seeing much upside with this recruit. Slashing in the Big 12 is so much harder than the level he played at. Not really much of a 3 pt game either. And why isn't anyone else recruiting him, not even lower d1 schools. Hope i'm wrong.