****Official Class of 2017 Recruiting Thread****

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
That's not bad output for a freshman. Considering he only averaged 10 minutes a game he would average a double if he played over 32 minutes a game. The free throw and three percentage are turrible but he was only a freshman and will likely get better.

We had a better version of him who transferred out this year.

Reactions: seattleCy

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Apparently 5 star recruit Mitchell Robinson has left WKU's campus...that'd be a nice summer pick up.

Yeah that would be a nice pickup. I'm guessing he either plays at WKU or he plays nowhere this year. He seems like drama waiting to happen.

• Agree
Reactions: ISUCY23

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Apparently 5 star recruit Mitchell Robinson has left WKU's campus...that'd be a nice summer pick up.
Easy enough to just hire his mentor/assistant that recruited him to WKU but "parted ways" with late last month. That and he needs to be released from his NLI.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Easy enough to just hire his mentor/assistant that recruited him to WKU but "parted ways" with late last month. That and he needs to be released from his NLI.

He took two weeks of classes at WKU so will be interesting to see if he'll be released from LOI or if he'll have to sit.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
He took two weeks of classes at WKU so will be interesting to see if he'll be released from LOI or if he'll have to sit.
since he already enrolled and took classes the only way he could play this year would be a waiver from the NCAA which I don't think he would get. He doesn't have any kind of hardship.

• Agree
Reactions: Messi

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006

If they release him I would be pissed. Jameel Mckay didn't even take a class at Marquette and they started his clock. Had to miss the first semester after sitting out the year.

• Disagree
Reactions: IASTATE07

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
If they release him I would be pissed. Jameel Mckay didn't even take a class at Marquette and they started his clock. Had to miss the first semester after sitting out the year.

Jameel took classes at Marquette, he just never played in a game for them. He announced he was leaving on October 17

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
I'd say it's pretty bad since it is only JuCo level. A good player should be able to earn more minutes than that at that level. If we're truly interested, I sure hope he has improved dramatically in the last few months.
Whoops. I had thought that was playing P5 ball. Never mind my comment.

• Friendly
Reactions: ILikeCy

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Don't need a checkbook with a things like this.

Results would say otherwise.

Honestly, the NCAA isn't going to waste the time and resources to go after a piss poor low major like UNLV. If I was running that joke of a program I'd be just as dirty as they currently are.

• Winner
Reactions: LasVegasReb