*RUMOR* why is Park taking a leave of absence?

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Maybe he hadn't completely decided? Maybe it wasn't an official failed test but Campbell knowing Park smokes more than is conducive to success and CMC challenging his captain, starting-QB this week?

Handled it poorly? Not at all. Deflecting and distorting is standard operating procedure with this stuff.

This makes sense of a lot of the "inside information."

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
Maybe he hadn't completely decided? Maybe it wasn't an official failed test but Campbell knowing Park smokes more than is conducive to success and CMC challenging his captain, starting-QB this week?

Handled it poorly? Not at all. Deflecting and distorting is standard operating procedure with this stuff.
Remember, “it’s all about the process”

DaHiltonHaus1

Apr 28, 2017
RIP AL LAZARD'S RECIEVING NUMBERS. RIP DAVID MONTOMERY'S NUMBERS BECAUSE THERE WILL NOW BE 11 ******* GUYS IN THE BOX EVERY ****** PLAY. UNLESS LANNING HAS A SHAMROCK UP HIS ASS WE'RE SCREWED!

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
WHO IN THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO START NOW? ****!!!!!!!!! I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYBODY ELSE THROW A DAMN PASS ON THIS TEAM OUTSIDE OF OUR LINEBACKER..... WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON NOW?!!!!!!!!

Smells like a troll post. Check who is active on HN right now and I'll bet you find this poster.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
There being conflict between Park and Campbell/coaches in the locker room last Thursday is 100% true (and more than just the normal after loss emotions). But that or the continuation of that is not the reason he isn't in Norman.
I'd buy that a kid going through certain medical or health issues would lash out some.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
RIP AL LAZARD'S RECIEVING NUMBERS. RIP DAVID MONTOMERY'S NUMBERS BECAUSE THERE WILL NOW BE 11 ******* GUYS IN THE BOX EVERY ****** PLAY. UNLESS LANNING HAS A SHAMROCK UP HIS ASS WE'RE SCREWED!
NqSDS6HpRQU98FoKdcN6_anigif_enhanced-buzz-27833-1342455585-16.gif

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
The rational side of me (10%) says it's a no big deal, college kid sort of thing, and he'll be back and better than ever next week.

The Cyclone fan in me (90%) says he'll go complete dumpster fire and never play again.
Okey dokes well just went from one game to leave of absence. I'll say it's full on dumpster fire now. He'll never play again.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
When it comes out that the guy has a personal medical issue we don't need to be a******* and try to guess what it is. We all can hope he gets the help (or healthy), whatever he needs and leave it at that. this is a fricken kid we're talking about here.

So the same speculation up to page 30 was ok though because the news story wasn't published yet?

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Just stating the obvious -while it is very disappointing for the fans, this is just a young kid, I am glad I don't have to have hard lessons/issues aired for all to see- hope he works thru it - time to get behind the team and the ones working hard to makeup for the huge loss.
Dammit!
This team can never seem to catch a break. It's frustrating as hell for fans. But I can imagine it's worse for the staff and players who bust their butts week in and week out...and nothing to show for it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron